Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve filled out, approved, and turned in waiting on reply but was wondering is there any hook gimmick related to rebate? Please advise

thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Not any that I've heard of - just takes awhile. I purchased 2/29, had the app in in less than a week, and received the check in early May.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not any that I've heard of - just takes awhile. I purchased 2/29, had the app in in less than a week, and received the check in early May.
Hey Gizzsdad same here check is on its way but was just curious I imagine we get emails etc from allstate
Thanks
Dcarro

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
I did not receive any emails or ads from allstate and I received my check first week of March
No hook gimmick at all

·
Registered
Burgundy SEL with convenience package, premium package, sunroof option,and drive guidance option
22 Posts
I’ve filled out, approved, and turned in waiting on reply but was wondering is there any hook gimmick related to rebate? Please advise

thanks
Not so far bought Feb 26th filed on Allstate site received check May 1st

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just received mine, and it is a company vehicle in the company name. Check came to the company (but I own the company so all is good)
Applied April 26.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL AWD
2 Posts
I purchased my Palisade on 5/18/20. I forget exactly when i applied for the BonusDrive through Allstate, but i received my check on 6/14/20. So it took me approximately a month to receive my check. I received emails at each step in the process (ie. Approval, when check was processed, when check was mailed with tracking info). Definitely not a scam, and i was surprised that the check actually comes from Hyundai, although after reading more on the BonusDrive web page, it actually says that it would come from them. Anyway took hardly any time from start to finish for $500 extra bucks. Paid for a trailer hitch and some all weather mats for the entire car.

·
Registered
19 Posts

thanks
Nope, got mine in about 6 weeks, no gimmick, my Allstate Agent told me about it by email!!

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
6 Posts
No gimmick at all. Super easy process but it did took a few wks for the check to come through. Received my check last week and I did the application late April.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts