Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a Hyper White AWD Limited last Friday. I keep seeing a post on almost every thread about the Allstate Bonus Drive.. I read the details and it states you don’t have to purchase insurance, nor do you need to already be enrolled with AllState, but one would think there is a catch to them just giving someone $500. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Just purchased a Hyper White AWD Limited last Friday. I keep seeing a post on almost every thread about the Allstate Bonus Drive.. I read the details and it states you don’t have to purchase insurance, nor do you need to already be enrolled with AllState, but one would think there is a catch to them just giving someone $500. Am I missing something?
Nope. There’s no catch. Go for it. Many people on this forum can attest to that.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Bonus drive is an affiliate marketer that Is meant to bring customers to Hyundai. The theory is that you, as an Allstate member, would be looking for a new vehicle. You'd hear about the benefit of the $500 affiliate bonus, and that would encourage you to get the Hyundai over a different brand. The money comes from Hyundai. It's just a targeted incentive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses I’m not an Allstate member but I did apply for it through their site, as I wasn’t eligible through my bank or employer.

·
Registered
669 Posts
No catch but 500 benefits. Great deal don't miss it.
I mentioned it in the other Bonus Drive thread, but it bears repeating for anyone else who reads this: the amount is going down to $250 for purchases made after May 31.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I too thought it was too good to be true. I bought our SEL in December, applied for the $500 got it and there haven't been any issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts