Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my Hyundai Palisade around six months ago, and I’ve had sensor warnings go off for no reason, most of the time it was the blind spot on my rear passenger side. This time I was just driving down a two lane side street, and ALL the warnings went on. (Blind Spot, High Beam Assist, Lane Departure, Front Collision, Driver Attention and Downhill Braking.) After I parked and restarted the car, most warnings didn’t come on, just the Blind Spot, Brakes, and Front Collision. I’m taking it to the dealer, but is anyone else having this software issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
CVP33 I think these are different issues. Our Palisade just did the same thing. It is blind spot plus all the other warnings, all at once and for no apparent reason. We bought ours in August 2020 and it has around 4,000 miles on it. Ours is AWD SEL and we drive it almost exclusively in eco mode. Just before this warning issue I had an issue with Apple car play not properly connecting, which had never happened. It wasn’t recognizing that my iPhone X was plugged in (brand new Apple cable) and was stuck in Bluetooth connection. I turned Bluetooth off and it still wouldn’t recognize. Strange the CarPlay issue happened just before the warning light issue, like there is a wider electronics issue rearing its head.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased my Hyundai Palisade around six months ago, and I’ve had sensor warnings go off for no reason, most of the time it was the blind spot on my rear passenger side. This time I was just driving down a two lane side street, and ALL the warnings went on. (Blind Spot, High Beam Assist, Lane Departure, Front Collision, Driver Attention and Downhill Braking.) After I parked and restarted the car, most warnings didn’t come on, just the Blind Spot, Brakes, and Front Collision. I’m taking it to the dealer, but is anyone else having this software issue?
Did this get fixed at the dealer?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts