Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

281 - 287 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have had my Palisade since August. I like so many other have taken my car back to the dealership, only to be told they could not duplicate to problem. What is next please? The problem can it be resoled?
[/QUOTE

Don't let them get away with that. They KNOW it's a problem. Go 55+ miles driving into the wind and it WILL happen!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Got ours back on Saturday and finally got to drive it on the hwy. Didn't fix it, in fact I think it's worse. I'll give them one more shot and then we'll LEMON it if they can't get it right. They've made $1,300 in concessions so far and counting so I'm down to $43K ish purchase price. See what I can get in trade for it if the lemon does work in our favor.

·
Registered
122 Posts
That is just ridiculous. Mine was built in Oct and I definitely do not have the whistle sound but I still have wind noise. Hyundai gotta step up and fix this. I love the vehicle too much to see others having so much troubles with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I noticed, almost right away, on my 2020 Palisade Limited that there is what sounds like air is coming in thru the front windows (like the window is cracked). I went to my dealership to ask them about it and they said that they drove 2 other Palisades and the same thing happens with them also. Anyone else find this issue with their Palisade?
I have same problem with Ultimate model

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys...the wind noise in most of these cases is going to be the black shiny plastic trim piece right behind the front driver and/or passenger windows delaminating from the glue/caulk failing. If you look close you’ll notice it isn’t flush with the other trim. Sometimes you can press it back into place with firm pressure but likely the trim will need re glued by the dealer. We had it fail on our palisade almost off the lot. I heard the loud wind noise like a window was open or a door wasn’t shut all the way. Found the trim slightly delaminated, pressed it back in and noise was gone. I think a few other have given this same feedback but wanted to confirm the thoughts of those who already posted this info.

281 - 287 of 287 Posts