Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone changed out their stock intake? Whether it be for a CAI or just a K&N filter? I know our aftermarket is small right now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
More air more power, just need more fuel and dual exhaust. Love this car but the power just ain't there. Not complaining but eventually we will have options. Ps k&n filters pay for themselves if you take care of them properly, I have one in my truck for about 3 years and it looks brand new.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More air more power, just need more fuel and dual exhaust. Love this car but the power just ain't there. Not complaining but eventually we will have options. Ps k&n filters pay for themselves if you take care of them properly, I have one in my truck for about 3 years and it looks brand new.
I know it's a matter of time. I we curious if anyone had found anything.
I love K&N, have one in my '10 Mazda 3 and just now did my second recharge. That'd be my preferred filter for our Palisade.

·
Registered
664 Posts
The days of assuming more power from more air in or out does not apply to all cars anymore
I have a car that the ECU eventually and quickly retunes the car back to stock power levels despite adding a free flowing CAI and/or exhaust.

not sure about the Palisade’s ecu however, but on a car this heavy I doubt a 5 or 10hp gain would be noticeable

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have done the box filter K&N for the palisade and it has been working great. Might all be in my head but it seems to have a better pick up.

K&N recently released the cone style full intake for the Telluride and Palisade.

Has anyone already bought this yet?

Thoughts? Yes? or No?

It might be doing something since it's not Legal for use in California.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
571 Posts
I have done the box filter K&N for the palisade and it has been working great. Might all be in my head but it seems to have a better pick up.

K&N recently released the cone style full intake for the Telluride and Palisade.

Thoughts? Yes? or No?

Well it will definitely be louder if you don't mind. I did this to a Dodge Ram and my Camaro and you'll hear a difference. Regarding more HP, that's debatable without a tune. Didn't see any difference in the Ram however I had my Camaro retuned since I also added headers. I was told you normally have to retune any of these mods even air intakes to really see a difference. However K&N will tell you it's not required.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thoughts? Yes? or No?

View attachment 3242
Just ordered mine. Should be here tomorrow, will let you know!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts