Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied the April 2022 Update (it took more than 2 hours to complete; although I got an email after about an hour saying it had completed!). Since the update, any time I try to navigate to a destination (with voice or from saved or previous locations), I get a pop-up indicating "Reconfiguration Required" and offering three options: Reconfigure, Details and Close. Reconfigure and Details both result in a screen saying activation is in progress and then an "Activation Successful" message. However, when I try to set the destination, I get the "Reconfiguration Required" screen. I called Bluelink (855) 225-8354 and they walked me through the head unit reset procedure. This didn't help. They gave me a phone number for MapNSoft but that number told me to call the Bluelink number. I called a second time and after a lot of questions was told that they would have to submit a ticket and someone would call me in 5-7 business days! That seems like a long time to resolve whatever issue the update created or to reset my account.

Has anyone else experience anything like this?

Has anyone been through the "ticket" process? Did you get your problem resolved? How long did it take?

Of course, they mentioned that I might have to take it to the dealer! My experience with the dealer is that they don't really have a grasp on technical issues like this.

Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy
Not that it鈥檚 any consolation, but I have had my own GPS issues since the April (and May re-release) updates. Mine is that the car can鈥檛 even decide where I am. The arrow jumps around roads, goes through lakes and houses. I鈥檝e been trying to understand what the GPS Information section on my car is telling me.

This first picture is from the April install:
Musical instrument Gadget Audio equipment Font Material property

My location coordinates are nowhere near the Midwest of the US (Southwest MI) to be more precise.

This picture is from the May install:
Bumper Automotive exterior Font Gas Audio equipment

Location coordinates are a fair bit better.

One thing I鈥檝e noticed is it appears my GPS is using Europe/Asia/Africa satellites? I鈥檓 not sure what the image in the right is indicating, but I鈥檓 curious if anyone has one with North American satellites.

Here is a link to a video of my GPS weirdness.
GPS Weirdness

I鈥檇 love it if we could get some acknowledgment from Hyundai on this. Very frustrating. My routes constantly recalculate because GPS keeps thinking my car is somewhere that it鈥檚 not.

Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy
Wanted to follow up, but I was able to resolve my GPS issues by disconnecting the battery for 15 minutes and then reconnecting. It鈥檚 worth a shot if you鈥檝e got a long wait to see the dealer or still have no resolution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts