Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being disappointed by the Kia buying experience. I had to make the switch to the Palisade. From start to vehicle in my driveway was actually less than a month. I bought it at Huffines Hyundai in McKinney, Texas. Paid MSRP minus incentives (Conquest, 1st Responder & Military). My credit union was running a limited time special on a 1.4 interest rate so I'm satisfied with the entire buying experience. I never set foot in the dealership and had the vehicle delivered to my front door. It's a FWD limited in Hyper White w/Black interior. This is my 4th (Hyundai/Genesis). I tried to give Kia Motors a chance but that boat has sailed. In addition I should receive $500 just for buying a Hyundai through the Bonus Drive program. After having my focus on the Kia product for over 3 months I can honestly say I got a
better vehicle and I'm quite happy with my selection. Next up will be ceramic coating for the body & wheels and tint for the front 2 windows.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Bumper Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Alloy wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Alloy wheel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts