Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White will be offered in Hyper White (currently available) and Cream White

Black I believe will be Becketts Black & Black Noir Pear

Additional colors only available after July 1 per the live demo.

·
Registered
19 Posts
White will be offered in Hyper White (currently available) and Cream White

Black I believe will be Becketts Black & Black Noir Pear

Additional colors only available after July 1 per the live demo.
Do you happen to know if there are any new colors that aren't blackish, or white?
Thank you.

·
Registered
936 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
You are responding to a thread that is over a year old. The model year 2021 spec were just released. You can find the valid color combinations on page 4 of the following price list:
Thank you, Eric, I didn't even notice that. How in the world did Mr Worldwide know about the new colors that are available for 2021 that long ago? Thank you for the link, but it looks like it just has the same 2020 colors listed. I did find a Hyundai dealer that has the new colors on their site last night and it looks like the only new colors are the ones that Mrworldwide mentioned above. I wonder why those colors are not listed on page 4 of your link?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Thank you, Eric, I didn't even notice that. How in the world did Mr Worldwide know about the new colors that are available for 2021 that long ago? Thank you for the link, but it looks like it just has the same 2020 colors listed. I did find a Hyundai dealer that has the new colors on their site last night and it looks like the only new colors are the ones that Mrworldwide mentioned above. I wonder why those colors are not listed on page 4 of your link?
That MrWorldWide guy was posting in 2019 about the 2020 model year, not the 2021 model year. The 2020 model year went on sale in June 2019. The 2021 model year is going on sale now - a few people have reported that some dealers already have them in stock

I am not sure what extra colors you are referring to. The Cream White and Black Noir Pearl that are mentioned in the MrWorldWide's first post were never sold in the US. It doesn't look like they'll be available for the 2021 model year either, or they would be listed in the price list I gave you the link to. The only black paint available is Becketts Black and the only white paint available is Hyper White. If you have a link to a dealer claiming otherwise, please share the link.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You are responding to a thread that is over a year old. The model year 2021 spec were just released. You can find the valid color combinations on page 4 of the following price list:
* Hyper White (automatic charge when exterior color WC9 selected) $300 ^ S7S Discontinued with Aug 2020 Production (replaced by T2X Typhoon Silver starting in October 2020)
Anyone know what this means? It is towards the bottom of your list. Does that mean there will no longer be Lagoon Silver after August of this year?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Looks like Kia added a new color, Wolf Gray.

Here are all the changes that will treat you with a fresh view of the 2021 Kia Telluride over its predecessor:

• New Nightfall Edition: The 2021 Kia Telluride now brings a black edition of the otherwise luxurious exterior of the Korean's flagship SUV. Imagine the current-gen Telluride with all its chrome elements swapped with stealth-black highlights. You've got yourself a Nightfall Edition. This edition can be had in 8 colors: Snow White Pearl, Everlasting Silver, Gravity Gray, Ebony Black, Sangria, Black Copper, Dark Moss, and the newly introduced Wolf Gray.

·
Registered
936 Posts
* Hyper White (automatic charge when exterior color WC9 selected) $300 ^ S7S Discontinued with Aug 2020 Production (replaced by T2X Typhoon Silver starting in October 2020)
Anyone know what this means? It is towards the bottom of your list. Does that mean there will no longer be Lagoon Silver after August of this year?
I don't know any more than what is on this list, but yes, it appears that Lagoon Silver is changing to Typhoon Silver starting in October.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts