Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Does look good and nice spot very out of the way. Sealed? What kind of volume were you able to get in there? I have all my trailer tie downs and hitch parts under there... Might just have to stick with my other car or the basement theater for the good bass.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does look good and nice spot very out of the way. Sealed? What kind of volume were you able to get in there? I have all my trailer tie downs and hitch parts under there... Might just have to stick with my other car or the basement theater for the good bass.
The box is sealed with 5 coats of resin and epoxy. It is air tight. I think we got about 3cf

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, Did you tap the signal from the rear subwoofer, or tap the wires from the OEM amplifier under the passenger seat?
Somebody mentioned to tap the pink wire on the amp to get the remote wire signal, is that what you did as well?
Oh, I just re-read you had an installer do the work.... if you can find out though about the signal wire splice and the remote wire splice location, that would be a great addition to this forum. :). Anyone add a capacitor to their aftermarket setup on a Palisade?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts