Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My accessory power turned on out of no were and has been running for over 24 hours. It will not turn off. When I shut off the car and go into the house (with the key) the radio and dashboard are all still running. I have tried disconnecting the battery and it still stays on. I also can not use the key fob to lock the doors. I am able lock the doors with Blue Link, but when I try to use auto start it says, "CST cannot be processed by your 2020 PALISADE because the accessory power is on".

·
Registered
2020 palisade AWD W/ all options
13 Posts
My accessory power turned on out of no were and has been running for over 24 hours. It will not turn off. When I shut off the car and go into the house (with the key) the radio and dashboard are all still running. I have tried disconnecting the battery and it still stays on. I also can not use the key fob to lock the doors. I am able lock the doors with Blue Link, but when I try to use auto start it says, "CST cannot be processed by your 2020 PALISADE because the accessory power is on".
I know it may sound silly. But have you made sure the car is in park and not another gear. Anything funky that would hold it up from turning off? That’s so Crazy that it wouldn’t turn off after disconnecting the battery

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
I know it may sound silly. But have you made sure the car is in park and not another gear. Anything funky that would hold it up from turning off? That’s so Crazy that it wouldn’t turn off after disconnecting the battery
If the car isn't running, only on accessary and the battery is disconnected. The radio etc. would not have any power to remain on.
The key fob couldn't lock the doors if the battery is disconnected
He must mean he disconnected the battery and then reconnected it. The radio turned on.
Have you tried pressing the brake pedal and starting the Palisade? Then turn it off. Radio will remain on for some time till you open the door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts