Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Acc. with purchase was Bumper Applique & Cargo Cover.

I have added the following:

All weather floor mats F/R (second row) (hyundai)
Carpeted Cargo mat tray (hyundai)
F/R mud flaps (hyundai) not installed yet.
Cargo blocks (Hyundai)
All weather floor mat (3rd row) - Ebay (tough pro)
Sunvisor for Palisade - Ebay (tough pro)
Key Fob Cover - Ebay (Korea company)
Center console cover - Ebay (Korea company) *not perfect match but very close
Infotainment Screen Protector - Ebay (Korea company) *could of been a tighter fit but not bad
Wheels will be on the horizon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Jayspeed34,

Thanks for pointing those out, I had not idea some of those accessories were even available. Does the infotainment screen protector affect sensitivity?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I also went with a key fob cover, and the padded center console cover, I also added a center console tray insert, and a rear center console for added storage, and I had the clip on hooks from my last car (which is why the color is wrong) that clip on the headrest posts, very handy for bags.
Links available upon request...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
View attachment 280 View attachment 281 View attachment 282 View attachment 283 View attachment 284 View attachment 285 I also went with a key fob cover, and the padded center console cover, I also added a center console tray insert, and a rear center console for added storage, and I had the clip on hooks from my last car (which is why the color is wrong) that clip on the headrest posts, very handy for bags.
Links available upon request...
Question:
Did you put anything under center console pad to keep it from sliding around?

How do you like the console tray, I thought about it?

·
Registered
55 Posts
The pad "can" move if you are leaning on it and push, but its not bad, I suppose that you could put a piece of double stick tape under it. The tray is nice, you can actually store and find things, and it lifts out easy when access is needed for the cavernous space underneath.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The pad "can" move if you are leaning on it and push, but its not bad, I suppose that you could put a piece of double stick tape under it. The tray is nice, you can actually store and find things, and it lifts out easy when access is needed for the cavernous space underneath.
If they had a console pad that had quilting and right color for the limited beige leather, They would make a killing.
I'd sure buy one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look at mine in the pics above, the quilting is spot on the color is not perfect but I’ve asked several people if they can tell it’s off and they no not really.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We got the Factory Palisade Laser fit all-weather floor mats. Pricey but quite pleased with them. Usually factory rubber mats don't have good coverage but these ones do. Don't believe Husky or WeatherTech will make any so I pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
105 Posts
1) Hyundai mud flaps via eBay. $29, a little small, but may help.
2) Cargo mat via eBay. $200, a little thin, but will do the job.
3) Window vents via eBay. $49. For looks. Really just need to black out the chrome.
4) Center console pad via eBay. $45. Great quality. My wife is 4'11", this helps.
5) Rear generic Genesis wing via eBay. $11. Tried to remove the giant H and found 3 mounting holes. Just needed something to cover. Would've preferred to have no emblem there. Already removed the dealer sticker. My car = my stickers.
6) N Line emblems (3) via eBay. $13 ea. One on each side of A pillar and one on rear. 'Cause it looks faster. LOL
7) Door latch covers via eBay. $10. Covers latch, looks more finished.
8) License plate cover via eBay. $12. Nice piece.
9) Power seat covers via eBay. $26. Ad said chrome, they're silver plastic. Still adds some eye-appeal.
10) Tinted first row Windows 25% (legal limit in NC) $75.
11) Ordering TuxMats next.

·
Registered
17 Posts
3) Window vents via eBay. $49. For looks. Really just need to black out the chrome.
4) Center console pad via eBay. $45. Great quality. My wife is 4'11", this helps.
5) Rear generic Genesis wing via eBay. $11. Tried to remove the giant H and found 3 mounting holes. Just needed something to cover. Would've preferred to have no emblem there. Already removed the dealer sticker. My car = my stickers.
6) N Line emblems (3) via eBay. $13 ea. One on each side of A pillar and one on rear. 'Cause it looks faster. LOL
9) Power seat covers via eBay. $26. Ad said chrome, they're silver plastic. Still adds some eye-appeal.
11) Or

Sorry... but is "N-Line" a real thing?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Said with a smile, you remember the 70"s expression

Said with a smile, do you recall the 70's expression: "Pimp my ride"?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Do the window vents help with the "wind noise problem"?
I've been reading about this wind noise issue. We don't seem to have this problem with our Palisade so the vents didn't make it better or worse. We like being able to "crack" the window to get some air in the rain and I like the fact that it covers up a lot of the chrome trim.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Said with a smile, do you recall the 70's expression: "Pimp my ride"?
We definitely like to personalize our vehicles. The Palisade had some annoying design elements that we're still working to resolve:

1) Too much chrome on the limited trim
2) Giant H emblems front and rear

The rest were convenience and protection to ensure the Palisade stays looking new:

1) Rear cargo cover
2) Center console cover for my 4'11" wife
3) Mud flaps to reduce rock chips on the rear quarter panels
4) Window vents for driving in the rain
5) Tinted windows - we always tint driver's and passenger side windows to the legal limit

My other car has about 25 custom touches that only another Z06 owner would spot. Even then they aren't sure what's actually offered from GM versus my determination to get rid of everything red or yellow on my Sebring Orange car including the Corvette flags, Z logo, door sills, wheel caps, turn signals, brake lights, shifter paddles, dash plaque and lot's more.

Hoping that Hyundai will offer an N Line. Lowered, AWD, TTV6, maybe some weight savings and then of course custom paint, wheels, etc.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts