Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this sight and this Monday 7/16/19 have an appointment to negotiate a deal on a AWD Limited. I have read the post on issues with the new Palisade and I am very concerned about this vibration issue along with how close to sticke price people are paying.

I am reluctant now to purchase the Palisade with the number of people posting the vibration problem. Of those who have posted with this problem I am curious how many regret their decision to purchase their vieichle?
This issue only adds to auto purchasing caveat not to buy the first year of a model. Like to hear some feedback weather this is still a good decision?

·
Registered
12 Posts
You probably won't have much negotiation success. They are new and selling well and dealers won't feel the pressure to negotiate when they can sell it easily to the next guy without negotiation

·
Registered
214 Posts
I am new to this sight and this Monday 7/16/19 have an appointment to negotiate a deal on a AWD Limited. I have read the post on issues with the new Palisade and I am very concerned about this vibration issue along with how close to sticke price people are paying.

I am reluctant now to purchase the Palisade with the number of people posting the vibration problem. Of those who have posted with this problem I am curious how many regret their decision to purchase their vieichle?
This issue only adds to auto purchasing caveat not to buy the first year of a model. Like to hear some feedback weather this is still a good decision?
I have not had any problems with my Palisade Limited AWD which I purchased on the 27th of July. I have 2700 miles on the car. Yes a few people have had vibration issues but this has not been the majority according this these forums. The vibration can be detected if present by test driving the Palisade at highway speeds. If you experience this then move on to another car. The most common complaint is some issue with wind noise at highway speed, and this is not the same for everyone either. Test drive and make your own decision. I am on all counts absolutely thrilled with my purchase and would do it again in a heart beat.

All vehicles prices can be negotiated because most dealers would rather sell to a qualified customer today than hope for one tomorrow. Hyundai was running various rebate programs, you should ask if they are still available and if you qualify for one or more of them. From what I have read most of us have paid either MSRP or less (due to rebates offered). Of course if the nearest dealer is demanding a premium then move on to a dealer who is more reasonable. Somebody will sell you a Palisade on their lot at a reasonable price. Happy hunting.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Definitely regret my purchase. But I would recommend you test drive the one you plan to purchase and drive it on the highway and local streets before you purchase. Take your time and be as thorough as possible.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Definitely regret my purchase. But I would recommend you test drive the one you plan to purchase and drive it on the highway and local streets before you purchase. Take your time and be as thorough as possible.
Having re-read your previous posts regarding the vibration issue I am presuming you were left without resolution this this problem in your vehicle? Have all measures been exhausted without satisfaction?

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was able to negotiate. I got $3k off sticker and $3k additional for my trade then several other dealers. Also, I usually don’t get any of the add ones at the end but the rim and tire protection you can talk them down 50% and it’s worth it. Good luck!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I bet as we get closer to the year end more deals will come along as dealers get desperate to move 2019 Palisades.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I bet as we get closer to the year end more deals will come along as dealers get desperate to move 2019 Palisades.
There is no such thing as a 2019 Palisade. They're all Model Year 2020. So there will be no scramble to get rid of "older" units, because they won't actually be older.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have not had any problems with my Palisade Limited AWD which I purchased on the 27th of July. I have 2700 miles on the car. Yes a few people have had vibration issues but this has not been the majority according this these forums. The vibration can be detected if present by test driving the Palisade at highway speeds. If you experience this then move on to another car. The most common complaint is some issue with wind noise at highway speed, and this is not the same for everyone either. Test drive and make your own decision. I am on all counts absolutely thrilled with my purchase and would do it again in a heart beat.

All vehicles prices can be negotiated because most dealers would rather sell to a qualified customer today than hope for one tomorrow. Hyundai was running various rebate programs, you should ask if they are still available and if you qualify for one or more of them. From what I have read most of us have paid either MSRP or less (due to rebates offered). Of course if the nearest dealer is demanding a premium then move on to a dealer who is more reasonable. Somebody will sell you a Palisade on their lot at a reasonable price. Happy hunting.
They are selling for full sticker and just recently stopped being sold without a market adjustment to several thousand above the sticker pricing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts