Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone had 3D Kagu Maxpider all-weather mats installed? Currently, only available in Canada. When US owners could get it?

Part #:
Front: FL-8270BK1
2nd row: FL-8270BK2
3rd row: FL-8271BK3

This looks like the Canadian Palisade Premium mats version but costs much cheaper.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Palisade Ultimate; 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC AMG43
21 Posts
I have the 3D MAXpiderMat Floor liner installed in my Palisade. I purchased them from Costco. You have to go online to order. They are only available in black and for the first and second row only. The kit item #393507. $169.99 CAN. They are terrific mats. They fit perfectly I highly recommend as they don't look as utilitarian as some mats. Yes, I am in Canada.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the 3D MAXpiderMat Floor liner installed in my Palisade. I purchased them from Costco. You have to go online to order. They are only available in black and for the first and second row only. The kit item #393507. $169.99 CAN. They are terrific mats. They fit perfectly I highly recommend as they don't look as utilitarian as some mats. Yes, I am in Canada.
Thanks! I ordered mine from the website above for all 3 rows. I'll post pics after installed.

·
Registered
663 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
The third row isn't perfect, as you can see how the mat fits around the seat track trim, it's not an absolute perfect fit since the carpet can be seen on one side, but this is a very minor quibble in my book.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The third row isn't perfect, as you can see how the mat fits around the seat track trim, it's not an absolute perfect fit since the carpet can be seen on one side, but this is a very minor quibble in my book.
Unfortunately as of 8:48am EST not available on Amazon
"Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. "
?

·
Registered
663 Posts
It took me about a month before before I found them to be in stock. I’ve now seen them in stock twice. Both times they had about 10 sets.

It was the same supplier both times so save the page and check back every couple of days and you should be about to see them in stock again.

walmart.com also sells Maxpider but I haven’t seen the 3 row bucket seat set in stock. They carry the 3 row bench set.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The only issue I have with my MaxPider mats is that they are difficult to remove from the anchor clips. I am referring to the mats in the front row. In order to make them easier to remove, I used side-cutters to cut about 1/8" of the end of the anchor clips so that the mat would be easier to clip on and off.
Thank you raggedy1 for posting the pictures. The pictures help us to really appreciate how much more of the area they cover, as well as the texture of the mats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After looking at these, it looks like the 3rd row kit, with the little piece that comes up between the seats is the real only difference. You can buy the three pieces individually from here to put together a set for a vehicle with bucket seats:

Hi, we do have them in stock here:

Thanks for recommending us!

·
Registered
71 Posts
After looking at these, it looks like the 3rd row kit, with the little piece that comes up between the seats is the real only difference. You can buy the three pieces individually from here to put together a set for a vehicle with bucket seats:

@saxman242 have any pics of the 2nd to 3rd row transition piece? Curious to see how it lays and is secured.

@MadisonMotorParts any chance you guys have a promo code for the forum? ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts

Just bought mine from Madison Motor Parts on eBay. FYI, I had trouble using your website for payment.

Mats arrived quickly and I'd recommend.

·
Registered
3 Posts

As the website states they are currently out of stock, do you happen to know when the 3rd row (with 2nd row captains chairs) will be in stock again?

·
Registered
7 Posts
[/QUOTE
I'm in Ontario and am having a difficult time finding the above kit item on the Costco website?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just went on the Costco.ca website and was able to locate them. When you go on the site just enter: 3D MAXpider Floor Liner in the Search bar. From there you will be directed to a 3rd party supplier where you will be asked to enter the details of your vehicle. Enter the year, make, model of your vehicle and confirm. Black is still the only colour available.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts