Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m wanting to hear from other parents if they are able to fit 3 car seats across the 2nd row. We will have 3 under 2, so all rear-facing. We currently have 2 Graco Slimfits and a Chicco Keyfit. We’ve ordered our Palisade but it’s still another month out and I’m anxious to see if our car seats will work!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I’m wanting to hear from other parents if they are able to fit 3 car seats across the 2nd row. We will have 3 under 2, so all rear-facing. We currently have 2 Graco Slimfits and a Chicco Keyfit. We’ve ordered our Palisade but it’s still another month out and I’m anxious to see if our car seats will work!
It looks like it is possible to fit 3 seats with the second row bench. This video gives you an idea of what 3 seats look like in the back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally somebody with some graco slimfit r experience. Can you share? are you happy with it? Would you recommend it?
sorry for being off-topic.
I've been hunting for a good car seat for weeks now. I wouldn't have guessed that it such a tedious job. After being disappointed with the negative reviews on amazon. I checked out some online blog reviews. Well I got my ear full of features and hype. So there wasn't any useful in them what so ever. After a bunch of surfing I came across a different blog. These guys actually have tested the car seats. After I've read the graco slimfit review I've added it to my short list. What do you say is it worth it? Any pointer is helpful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally somebody with some graco slimfit r experience. Can you share? are you happy with it? Would you recommend it?
sorry for being off-topic.
I've been hunting for a good car seat for weeks now. I wouldn't have guessed that it such a tedious job. After being disappointed with the negative reviews on amazon. I checked out some online blog reviews. Well I got my ear full of features and hype. So there wasn't any useful in them what so ever. After a bunch of surfing I came across a different blog. These guys actually have tested the car seats. After I've read the graco slimfit review I've added it to my short list. What do you say is it worth it? Any pointer is helpful.
Well, after finding a Palisade to test my seats in while waiting for our ordered one to arrive, I realized that they did not fit 3 across 😢. So we canceled our order and bought a Honda Odyssey instead, and it’s perfect for our needs! Since I only bought the Graco Slimfits in hopes of fitting them 3 across, I returned them and stuck with the Graco 4Evers that we already had. They are essentially the same seat, except the 4Ever converts to a backless booster when your child is old enough. Now that I’ve done more research on car seats, I realize that this feature is not really important. A booster seat is very inexpensive, and by the time my kids will need one, there will probably be better ones available. For our 3rd child, we focused on finding a seat to keep him rearfacing for as long as possible, since that is the safest position for a child to be. We chose the Graco Extend2Fit, since it rearfaces to 50 pounds, while most other seats only go to 40 pounds. Our goal is to make it to 4 years old rearfacing! As for being “slim”, in reality the Slimfit only shaves an inch or two in width from the Graco 4Ever, which to me was not even noticeable! If you’re wanting something truly narrow, you’re looking at the Diono (which is notoriously hard to install) and the Clek (which is very expensive) 🤷‍♀️

1 - 8 of 8 Posts