Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
673 Posts
The Lincoln Aviator’s is pretty nice. I wonder if you could repurpose one from another vehicle. Black leather would be easy to come by. Beige would be tough to match.

·
Banned
673 Posts
A little Velcro tape and done. Good ratings for both.

I'm looking for one with a cooler/refrigerator. I'll follow up if I find something I like.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Anyone find any custom consoles for between the captain 2nd row seats?
I was thinking the same thing as the Lincoln looked awesome. But, when we have 5 or 6 folks the easiest way (for us) to enter/exit 3rd row is to go thru that open space. So, I’m satisfied as it is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interestingly enough, Hyundai in Korea has a pretty swank second row console and associated gadgets in their VIP option - seen in these pics. Anyone have a creative idea how we might be able to get that to the U.S.?

·
Registered
2021 Calligraphy FWD due late April
243 Posts
Only problem with the OEM 'VIP package' is seats don't have the middle armrests, which our Calligraphy/Limiteds have, so the hole left when removing them would be visible IMO. Plus I don't think our SUVs are pre-wired for all the features the Korean ones have. I'm going to leave mine alone :).

·
Super Moderator
1,775 Posts
I'd rather have the head rests, But then our Palisade might have a different spacing on the mounting posts

·
Registered
2021 Calligraphy FWD due late April
243 Posts
I'd bet it's the same spacing. They look comfy, just like the now defunct K900, with the VIP package.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts