Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought My 22 White Caligraphy in April. Was finally able to get the add-ons & 22 in chrome rims. Chrome mirror caps and window guards. Running boards and Raceline Impulse chrome 22x9.5 5x4.5 (5x114.3) Tires - 265 35R22...
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Window
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window
def happy how she looks now...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually purchased the mirror caps and window guards both on Ebay. Came from China which I was concerned over and delivery took about 2 weeks but they came in good shape. Had to buy extra 3m tape for the mirror caps, the tape that came with them were thin and didn't hold well

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks great! We also added the running boards to our Palisade and did a bit of blackout on it. We got our Palisade end of June because we wanted to take it with us on our vacation trip.

Reactions: hcottojr

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great! I have a black calligraphy added the same running boards. I’m looking to add rims but going to stick with 20’s. Where did you purchase the window guards?
I luv the black look, just felt like the white with the all black is getting done everywhere... figured I'd stay with the natural look of the truck and just add to it...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Tacky :sick: When I was younger I did similar idiotic modsto my Honda Civic. I thought I was cool while it looked tacky. It’s surprising grown up folks still want to be driving clown cars. 🤡

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tacky :sick: When I was younger I did similar idiotic modsto my Honda Civic. I thought I was cool while it looked tacky. It’s surprising grown up folks still want to be driving clown cars. 🤡
Your opinion is urs to have, but Id rather enjoy my Tachy Clown Car all around town. LMAOL , to many fools in this place!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never Saw that color, don't even think that was an option for available Palisades when I went. Def luv that color with the blacked out grille. Super nice, enjoy!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Never Saw that color, don't even think that was an option for available Palisades when I went. Def luv that color with the blacked out grille. Super nice, enjoy!
Thanks! We like how it turned out as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts