Hello All
I have a 2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy up for sale. My car is white with beige interior. This combination color is rare and extremely hard to find. I have added two Advent monitors to the rear of the front seats. (Professionally installed 2k value). I have also added 3D Maxpider mats throughout, including cargo area and backs of 3rd row seats. I have roof racks new in the box (never used). When I purchased the car I paid to have the Zurich shield protectant applied. I also paid for the best upgraded warranty plan which includes all electronics for 10yrs/100,000 miles. Transferable to new buyer.
With all that I have done to this car I'm into it for $60,000. My loss is your gain. There's nothing wrong with the car. Clean carfax. 2500 miles. Save $10,000 and enjoy the extra bells and whistles.
Originally bought the car for my wife. She knew my dream car was a Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd z71 ltz midnight edition and wants me to buy it. Who am I to argue with her.
Make me an offer I can't refuse before she changes her mind.
I will try to attach pics at a later date as it's raining today. I may have some interior pics on my phone now.