Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

2023 Palisade Calligraphy Surround View Monitor Function not working

7K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  biondoli 
#1 ·
Hello Palisaders,

Our new Palisade will not display Surround View Monitor function will not work. Is this true of ALL Palisades (in the US)? Another forum member @a2robtx said the function does not work in the US, however it seems the dealer should be able to confirm that (and the service department is oblivious….) We tested our battery and it shows 42% and needs to be replaced. I will post any changes once the battery is replaced.

I’d love to see your screenshots, working or not! Thanks Palisaders!
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

See less See more
#3 ·

#21 ·
I am having this same issue, I try to go into the app to look at the surround view monitor and get the message of my battery is too low. I am not going to be sitting in my car to look all around, but would love to have this function working as I’ve tried using it when my Cali is parked to remember where I am parked or to make sure he is doing ok😊

#22 ·
Hi, all Palisade owners! Nice to meet you all!

I have the same issue (bought Calligraphy in Dec 2022). The original question is actually about an option in Application - the ability to see what's going on around your car remotely, when it is parked.
I have the same message on my screen - "Battery below 40%".
The dealership doesn't know (even does not try to know) what's the problem is.
Please, share your comments on different other issues.
I had another one issue 3 weeks ago when all data was reset on the computer.
Dealership didn't find anything

#27 ·
It works for me now too. I just updated the app right now on my iPhone and it sent pictures from the cameras. It took a minute or two. I’m not sure if it’s required but I also sent a request for the position of the car, thinking it may kickstart the connection or something.

#28 ·
Mine, in a 2023 Calligraphy works, sort of. I request the pictures in the app, Utilities, Surround View Monitor, Request Images. confirm vehicle is clear. Then wait for the response. Tap ok, then tap Surround View Monitor Archive. In the archive you may see up to three dates listed. Select the most recent. The pictures I see are NOT THE MOST RECENT, this is my problem. BUT if you tap on one of them and scroll up and then tap Save Image to Photos. and do this for all 5 then you can view them in your phones gallery. I have a Samsung S10 5G, Android. These are from earlier today.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Automotive side-view mirror
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Headlamp Water
Sky Eye Tree Woody plant Lens
Car Wheel Tire Sky Automotive tire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.