Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, we just received our 2023 palisade limited. I was under the assumption that this vehicle came with ambient lighting inside however, I don't see the ambient light settings under vehicle settings, lighting. Am I missing something? Did they remove it for these models? Do I need bluelink for it to work?

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
407 Posts
Hey all, we just received our 2023 palisade limited. I was under the assumption that this vehicle came with ambient lighting inside however, I don't see the ambient light settings under vehicle settings, lighting. Am I missing something? Did they remove it for these models? Do I need bluelink for it to work?
It is not a Limited feature for 2023, per the spec sheet.

Bluelink is available for all trims for 2023 and has nothing to do with ambient lighting.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
795 Posts
Some features that were available on 20-22 Limited were removed and are only available on Calligraphy now. Here are the 2023 features that are on Calligraphy now and not Limited:

• Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist - Reverse
  • Driver’s Ergo-Motion seat
  • Calligraphy-exclusive 20-inch alloy wheels
  • 2nd-row wing-out headrest
  • Calligraphy exclusive grille and front bumper
  • Quilted leather door panels
  • Premium side door garnish
  • Microfiber suede headliner
  • Premium tail lamp accent lighting
  • Auto up/down all windows
  • Premium wide LED CHMSL
  • Ambient lighting (door trim & center console, 64 colors)
  • Puddle lamps
  • Premium cargo sill plate
  • Full-display digital rearview mirror
  • Remote Smart Parking Assist (RSPA)
  • Premium Nappa leather seating

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
795 Posts
I literally made an account here to whine about the same thing. I was all set to pick up a new Limited tomorrow and the salesperson assured me there was ambient lighting. Yes, I know this is the most asinine thing to care about but it was truly a highlight for me, lol. Ughhhhh. Back to the drawing board!
Read the Dealer Price Sheet so you know exactly what is available in each trim.

Attachments

Reactions: HyundaiHopeful
1 - 9 of 9 Posts