Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
461 - 480 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone seen a vehicles planned delivery date arrive or pass by, but not update? I've been tracking two vehicles which are both listed as IR. As of this morning, one has the planned delivery date at 8/25/2022 and the other has 8/26/2022. For the one that shows 8/26, it switched from 8/26 to 8/29 yesterday morning and is now back to 8/26 this morning. I realize the dates are just estimates but if the date passes by, wouldn't that estimated date update to something else?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Has anyone seen a vehicles planned delivery date arrive or pass by, but not update? I've been tracking two vehicles which are both listed as IR. As of this morning, one has the planned delivery date at 8/25/2022 and the other has 8/26/2022. For the one that shows 8/26, it switched from 8/26 to 8/29 yesterday morning and is now back to 8/26 this morning. I realize the dates are just estimates but if the date passes by, wouldn't that estimated date update to something else?
Yes. There’s one at my local dealer that still shows as 7/27.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You should use https://hiepcs.com/hyundai for delivery dates. This is more accurate then the tracker

sorry…I made the assumption that you weren’t using hiepcs already.
I have been using that and thankfully I got a call this afternoon that my vehicle is ready for pickup. Going in at 9am tomorrow to get it. Almost hit the 6th month mark with no car and couldn't be happier it's about over.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Placed a deposit on 8/5 with ETA of 9/5, then the status changed to PA, received the window sticker. Later ETA moved to 9/16. Now I cannot find this palisade on hiepcs.com. Is it normal for the car to disappear from hiepcs even before it arrives at the dealership? I checked with the dealer and has got the confirmation of 9/16 ETA. But the fact that hiepcs is not displaying my car's data is worrying me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Placed a deposit on 8/5 with ETA of 9/5, then the status changed to PA, received the window sticker. Later ETA moved to 9/16. Now I cannot find this palisade on hiepcs.com. Is it normal for the car to disappear from hiepcs even before it arrives at the dealership? I checked with the dealer and has got the confirmation of 9/16 ETA. But the fact that hiepcs is not displaying my car's data is worrying me.
It’s an issue with the site. It’s not showing data for a lot of VINs right now.

·
Registered
Waiting on a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy (Steel Graphite Exterior & Black Interior)
125 Posts
Our dealer website lists our car as ON THE LOT !!!!

But the HIEPCS.COM/HYUNDAI & VEH.HMVINV.COM sites still list it as IR with an Estimated Delivery Date of 08/26/2022.

It's getting real !!!

EDIT: We went to see the car on the dealer lot yesterday and could not find it. Maybe they had it inside? Either way the HIEPCS site now list the vehicle as 'DS' so not long now.

EDIT AGAIN: We got the call! We pick up our new 2023 Palisade Calligraphy. Steel Graphite, Black Interior at 10:00am CDT on Saturday, September 3rd !!!

EDIT a 3RD TIME : Well we got it last night !! I wasn't too happy with the financing requirement as we HAD to pick between 60 & 72 months which equated to an IR of 7.49% or 7.99%. This was non-negotiable. Luckily we're going to pay the Palisade off in 6 months or less so we'll only be an additional $ 200.00 or so out of pocket over financing at our credit union. But I will say that there was no pressure to sign up for any of the stuff that others have mentioned (VIN etching, etc.)

But we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the vehicle. Our son, who works with cars for a living, gave us a 30 minute tutorial on a lot of the features but we still have a long way to go. Time will help.

Note : If you're in the Saint Louis area I would highly recommend going to Saint Charles Hyundai to purchase your vehicle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine is in PA for quite some time... time lines

8/28-9/04-9/11 and today it says 9/05... Port is Philly's, Billy said this car showed up 3 days later than his so hoping soon I would get the call from dealer..
Got call from dealer that my pali has arrived. 9/05 was estimated but it came in today.
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've been tracking 8 cars that arrived to PT on the same day (8/17) to same dealer. Only 2 switched to IR on 8/29. The rest remain as PA. Given I've seen previous cars go in batches of 8 like this to that dealer, either there's port congestion or delay in update of the tool. <shrug>

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is somewhat unrelated, yet somewhat related… but all of this experience with trying to track and get a vehicle in soon has me a bit exhausted. Everyone’s experience is different, but I’ll share mine. But the short version is I can’t wait until Hyundai decides to do like Ford Model e and completely change it’s sales structure.

At the beginning of May, we put a deposit down on a ’23 Palisade. This was the earliest the dealership would let us do it I believe. They said we should expect to get it in 3-4 months. Well, it’s 4 months later and the same dealership is telling me that they can’t even guarantee they’ll have one for me BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.

After some prying (the dealership isn’t very forthcoming with details), we found out that AFTER the initial few allocations, were would roughly 27th in a line of about 98 Palisade orders.

Not wanting to wait until late winter, I started calling around to other dealers in my region and as luck would have it, I found a Calligraphy available from a good dealer that will be in stock before the end of September. It’s only a 3-hour drive away, and out of state, but it should be relatively easy.

But this has me thinking... why does it have to be this way? It’s such a PITA and a waste of everyone’s time to have to call 20+ dealers, some up to 8 hours and two states away, just to find a vehicle in a decent amount of time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've been tracking 8 cars that arrived to PT on the same day (8/17) at the same dealer. Only 2 switched to IR on 8/29. The rest remain as PA. Given I've seen previous cars go in batches of 8 like this to that dealer, either there's port congestion or delay in update of the tool. <shrug>
Same, I have a few cars that I'm following to see how soon things going around, the previous batch took a week to change status from PA to IR, but mine and someone else's car which arrived on a different vessel still at PA status since 19th. Something's going on over there I guess

·
Registered
24 Posts
Same, I have a few cars that I'm following to see how soon things going around, the previous batch took a week to change status from PA to IR, but mine and someone else's car which arrived on a different vessel still at PA status since 19th. Something's going on over there I guess
The quickest I've tracked PA to IR is 6 days, with 14 being the average. After IR it auto adjusts delivery date by 2 weeks, but can be anywhere between 7 and 13. I guess final DS status depends also on then dealer receives it into inventory, so if 8 cars arrive on same day, might take them a few days to get them all in. So seems to be somewhere between 3-4 weeks from PA to DS, but there are a few cars that are still PA, while arrived 6/29 and 7/12. Weird. Wonder if they got damaged and they doing any repairs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Our Calligraphy with an ETA of 9/20 arrived at the dealer on 8/31 and we picked it up same day. It was still in PA status when it arrived to the dealer and didn’t switch to TN until 9/1, after we picked it up.

461 - 480 of 492 Posts