Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
321 - 340 of 395 Posts

·
Registered
Waiting on a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy (Steel Graphite Exterior & Black Interior)
98 Posts
Billy,

Have you noticed that the HIEPCS site seems to update before the other one? And when the 2nd site updates the Status to IR the car disappears from the HIEPCS site? I've been tracking a few of the cars that folks say they're taking delivery of and seem to be seeing this.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I am so obsessed with tracking my car, that occasionally I will go to this site which allows me to pull up satellite imagery of Philly's port, specifically the area where cars are offloaded, processed and put on trucks.

It's not real time and I don't know how often it gets updated, but there has been a ton of movement. I think I see mine! 🤣

·
Registered
248 Posts
Billy,

Have you noticed that the HIEPCS site seems to update before the other one? And when the 2nd site updates the Status to IR the car disappears from the HIEPCS site? I've been tracking a few of the cars that folks say they're taking delivery of and seem to be seeing this.
Yes - HIEPCS is closer to real time vs. LurkeyTurkey's site. On the far right side, the last column of the spreadsheet shows you when LurkeyTurkey's API last pulled data for that specific VIN.

·
Registered
63 Posts
OK guys. So I have to ask. Anyone notice that a LOT of Calligraphy's anyways have been pushed multiple times? I took delivery of ours yesterday, but every other one, many that had the same original delivery date as mine, has been pushed and pushed and now end of August. I found mine has a bit of road noise and wind from it, and looks like some others that happened to get one too reported some of that as well....really wondering why they are being pushed back now; perhaps they found some issue and are taking care of it at port now and those who get them anyways right now will get a good one or not? Just speculating of course.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There still seems to be some debate about what the various statuses mean. This seems to clear up (mostly) what they mean in the hyundai system.

But, we also know that there are many vehicles showing DS as status, with planned delivery dates 2 weeks+ in the future, and lots of observations of DS status vehicles not being on dealer lots, so I'm thinking dealer stock may not mean what we think it means.

·
Registered
2023 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
16 Posts
Can anybody find the port or location of these to cars
White palisade calligraphy awd tan interior

KM8R7DGE4PU497175

KM8R7DGE5PU497198
The code on the bottom right corner for both of them is 196 a 1806cgrand

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anybody find the port or location of these to cars

KM8R7DGE4PU497175

KM8R7DGE5PU497198
The code on the bottom right corner for both of them is 196 a 1806cgrand
I don't know if you really need the port of entry. They scheduled for delivery by Sunday of this week.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes - HIEPCS is closer to real time vs. LurkeyTurkey's site. On the far right side, the last column of the spreadsheet shows you when LurkeyTurkey's API last pulled data for that specific VIN.
Sometimes HIEPCS shows the status incorrectly. My pallisade's delivery date was pushed from 08/30 to 09/02 to 09/06, but the status shows DS. It will auto correct itself to AA by afternoon.

·
Registered
Waiting on a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy (Steel Graphite Exterior & Black Interior)
98 Posts
I'm driving myself, and maybe a few of you ;-), crazy with my constant checking and reporting of the status of my vehicle.

I checked this morning and the HIEPCS site now lists the Estimated Delivery Date as 08/21.

When I first saw my car on this site the EDD was 08/30. Then it moved to 09/05, then 09/12, then 09/15, then 09/14 and now 08/21. With each of those date changes the Status has remained 'PA'.

Maybe I need to take a break?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey folks, here's what I know of from an inventory standpoint for 2023 Palisades:

Known 2023 Palisade Vehicles In Transit

No guarantees on accuracy or availability - but hopefully this helps you decide which dealers to contact.

Updated to include Calligraphy, Limited, SEL, XRT, and LE in AWD and FWD variations.
Thank you so much. This actually kept me 1 step ahead of the dealership and I was able to know when the vehicle is arriving before the dealership called me to give me the news.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm driving myself, and maybe a few of you ;-), crazy with my constant checking and reporting of the status of my vehicle.

I checked this morning and the HIEPCS site now lists the Estimated Delivery Date as 08/21.

When I first saw my car on this site the EDD was 08/30. Then it moved to 09/05, then 09/12, then 09/15, then 09/14 and now 08/21. With each of those date changes the Status has remained 'PA'.

Maybe I need to take a break?
Mine is 8/29 now, so there's that. At least yours went in the right direction.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Any body know what ds (dealership stock) completely means or like where it is at
Not with any type of precision.

I know of at least 2 DS marked Palisade Calligraphy models that are still out at sea.

I know of others that have never been marked that and the customer already has it.

I know of at least one on this forum who said his Calligraphy oscillated between TN and DS.

None of the statuses are reliable outside of AA and PA it seems. AA is at sea (allocated) and PA is Port Arrived (allocated). Outside of that, it's a crap shoot.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just got back from seeing an actual 2023 Palisade in real life. Our dealer had 2 SELs on the lot. Now that I've seen the 'black' chrome grill I think I'll prefer the actual chrome grill. Even on the Steel Graphite color Calligraphy that we'll be getting in a couple of weeks.

321 - 340 of 395 Posts