Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
301 - 320 of 395 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
OK. Now I'm getting frustrated. When our vehicle first showed up on the list from the link the estimated delivery date was 08-30-2022. Then it was changed to 09-05-2022 and it showed up on our dealer website (see below). And when I click on the In Transit icon on the page I don't see the date but a message indicating that the dates are 'estimated' and to contact the dealer directly.

NOW the date in the spreadsheet has been moved back to 09-12-2022 and the "InvStatus" remains at 'PA'. The date has not changed on the dealer site, yet.

My frustration is growing as I'm hearing that the price for used vehicles is going to plunge in October and I want to get the best deal on our truck as I can. I may just sell it in a few weeks anyway just to get past that part of this journey.

And the wife and I are headed to the lake the first week in October and I REALLY want to take the new car. In my mind I am concerned that the delivery date will get pushed past our vacation :-(

Sorry for venting to you guys. Maybe I need to bother the salesman. But he told me he would call me as soon as he got the exact delivery date.

View attachment 6815
Of course we can't say this will happen for sure, but many of us have our dates pushed back, just for later on to get an earlier date again. Mine went from like 8/7 to 8/16/ to 8/8 and just went to 8/1. Of course, sometimes vehicles get damaged in transit and often are then repaired port side. So I imagine that could push certain dates as well. Issue is, I don't think there is any real way to know, and I doubt the dealer would know what's going on with the date either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a deposit down on a new 2023 Robust Emerald Palisade that will hopefully arrive 8/13. So I have been trying to explore finance incentives out there. Well randomly today on the hyundaiusa.com website they had some listed with 0% APR for 60 months. However, it just randomly disappeared. I tried searching to find the offer again, but could never find it. There is a dealersgip in Louisville that is listing their palisades showing that special as the estimated monthly payment as well. (Only one i could find currently) Anyone hear rumors of Hyundai dropping that special soon? Or was it more click bait?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a deposit down on a new 2023 Robust Emerald Palisade that will hopefully arrive 8/13. So I have been trying to explore finance incentives out there. Well randomly today on the hyundaiusa.com website they had some listed with 0% APR for 60 months. However, it just randomly disappeared. I tried searching to find the offer again, but could never find it. There is a dealersgip in Louisville that is listing their palisades showing that special as the estimated monthly payment as well. (Only one i could find currently) Anyone hear rumors of Hyundai dropping that special soon? Or was it more click bait?
Interesting to hear, though do note that they will run different deals in different areas. I.E if I went to the site from my laptop, it would show certain promo's. But then if I did on my work machine, which goes over a VPN out of another state, then the promos were not there, or different.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I went to a dealer that had Limited trim in stock. Luckily I got to test drive it. Real nice car and super excited to get it soon. (have an option to get it tomorrow if i decide to get the one in stock)

Anyway, the dealer showed me their screen which cleared up some of these acronyms

AA - At Sea (Allocated)
PA - Port Arrived (Allocated)
IR - In Transit (Rail)

I didn't see other ones unfortunately

·
Registered
15 Posts
I didn't hear about any incentive, but the dealer that i went to today said the new rate comes out tomorrow. So maybe it will pop up tomorrow?

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK. Now I'm getting frustrated. When our vehicle first showed up on the list from the link the estimated delivery date was 08-30-2022. Then it was changed to 09-05-2022 and it showed up on our dealer website (see below). And when I click on the In Transit icon on the page I don't see the date but a message indicating that the dates are 'estimated' and to contact the dealer directly.

NOW the date in the spreadsheet has been moved back to 09-12-2022 and the "InvStatus" remains at 'PA'. The date has not changed on the dealer site, yet.

My frustration is growing as I'm hearing that the price for used vehicles is going to plunge in October and I want to get the best deal on our truck as I can. I may just sell it in a few weeks anyway just to get past that part of this journey.

And the wife and I are headed to the lake the first week in October and I REALLY want to take the new car. In my mind I am concerned that the delivery date will get pushed past our vacation :-(

Sorry for venting to you guys. Maybe I need to bother the salesman. But he told me he would call me as soon as he got the exact delivery date.

View attachment 6815
Looks like we ordered from the same dealership, and I feel your frustration about the delays causing potential problems.

In the very beginning of March, someone ran into my car while it was parked and totaled it, forcing me into the market for a new car. I put my deposit down for the '23 black/black calligraphy on March 30th with the hopes of a summer arrival. I have 180 days from when my insurance company paid me for my totaled vehicle to apply that payout amount against what I'd pay for sales tax but after using all the tools found within this forum, it doesn't look like I'll have mine within that window. Maybe the DMV will work with me on that since I have proof of the deposit date but I won't get my hopes up on that.

·
Registered
Waiting on a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy (Steel Graphite Exterior & Black Interior)
98 Posts
Looks like we ordered from the same dealership, and I feel your frustration about the delays causing potential problems.

In the very beginning of March, someone ran into my car while it was parked and totaled it, forcing me into the market for a new car. I put my deposit down for the '23 black/black calligraphy on March 30th with the hopes of a summer arrival. I have 180 days from when my insurance company paid me for my totaled vehicle to apply that payout amount against what I'd pay for sales tax but after using all the tools found within this forum, it doesn't look like I'll have mine within that window. Maybe the DMV will work with me on that since I have proof of the deposit date but I won't get my hopes up on that.
If you ordered from St. Charles Hyundai then we did order from the same dealer. We put our deposit on a 2023 Calligraphy on March 16th.

What I find frustrating is that NONE of these vehicles assigned to St. Charles Hyundai on the spreadsheet (38 of various trims) are showing up on the HyundaiUSA site. The other local dealers are getting a number of Palisades showing but not St. Charles Hyundai (based on the screen capture below) which is also 8.1 miles from my location.

Oh and our date just got pushed back to the 15th of September ARGH !!!!

Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you ordered from St. Charles Hyundai then we did order from the same dealer. We put our deposit on a 2023 Calligraphy on March 16th.

What I find frustrating is that NONE of these vehicles assigned to St. Charles Hyundai on the spreadsheet (38 of various trims) are showing up on the HyundaiUSA site. The other local dealers are getting a number of Palisades showing but not St. Charles Hyundai (based on the screen capture below) which is also 8.1 miles from my location.

Oh and our date just got pushed back to the 17th of September ARGH !!!!

. View attachment 6825
Yep, St Charles Hyundai for me too.

I was wondering that same thing about the vehicles showing on the dealer site but not the main hyundai site. When I spoke with them the other day, I was told that it would likely be mid September even though their site has a 9/5/2022 ETA for the two that fit my specs. That was before the planned delivery date changed this morning on the hiepcs website. I didn't ask for the VIN to know which is mine but I was told one of them is mine so naturally I've been trying to track both and just hoping for the best.

·
Registered
Waiting on a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy (Steel Graphite Exterior & Black Interior)
98 Posts
My frustration is that the wife and I are going to the lake the first week in October and I REALLY want to be driving the new car by then.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got the "no vechile data" on hiepcs and the tracker hasn't had an updated status in about 24 hours for mine. I hope this is a good sign of things to come in next day or two

·
Registered
248 Posts
My frustration is that the wife and I are going to the lake the first week in October and I REALLY want to be driving the new car by then.
Welp, I "ordered" ours with a dealer on April 14th who told us early June hoping we could take it with us to our trip in the Outer Banks at the end of June/Early July. Obviously we all know how that went!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got the "no vechile data" on hiepcs and the tracker hasn't had an updated my vin in about 24 hours. I hope that is a good sign of things to come in next day or two. Ready to see this robust emerald color

·
Registered
98 Posts
A question just hit me. Does anyone know how often the 2 sites we're all using to track our vehicles are updated? Once a day or could it, hopefully, be real-time?

·
Registered
248 Posts
A question just hit me. Does anyone know how often the 2 sites we're all using to track our vehicles are updated? Once a day or could it, hopefully, be real-time?
I am not sure on either. LurkeyTurkey's tool seems to update twice a day or every so many hours.

The HIEPCS site seems to update whenever it feels like it, though my status/date seems to always change around 8:00 AM EDT.

301 - 320 of 395 Posts