281 - 300 of 395 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Someone made a mistake! lol

As far as dealer websites goes, most of it seems automated and tied into Hyundai, etc. Which is why when we see something go DS and certain things, their sites will auto update. Because mine showed DS, even if in error, it then showed up on their site as on the lot, when it was not actually there. Or in transit if its PA, AA, etc. I don't think they really bother often trying to manually remove stuff from their site, unless they have decent enough people to manage their site beyond just the automation there already.

·
Registered
Waiting on a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy (Steel Graphite Exterior & Black Interior)
98 Posts
Another step taken. Our vehicle appears to be on the way even though it still shows as 'PA' on the report. The dealer web site does report it as "In-Transit". Any guesses as to which is correct?

Rectangle Font Brand Paper product Paper

In addition the Hyundai USA site lists NO Palisades for this dealer.

·
Registered
248 Posts
@Tbigs looks like your car is on the tracker now? 8/13 ETA.

Doesn't look like it arrived at port yet, so no sticker. But the Morning Calypso arrives on 7/29, the Morning Cornelia arrives on 8/1 as does the Viking Destiny. All of those ships will have Palisades on them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
@Tbigs looks like your car is on the tracker now? 8/13 ETA.

Doesn't look like it arrived at port yet, so no sticker. But the Morning Calypso arrives on 7/29, the Morning Cornelia arrives on 8/1 as does the Viking Destiny. All of those ships will have Palisades on them.
woah…what!?!? I haven’t had a chance to update my tracker, pivot table, slicers, etc. lol
Going to hit that right now!
You’re a good man Mr Cuth 😁

·
Registered
44 Posts
Another step taken. Our vehicle appears to be on the way even though it still shows as 'PA' on the report. The dealer web site does report it as "In-Transit". Any guesses as to which is correct?

View attachment 6787
In addition the Hyundai USA site lists NO Palisades for this dealer.
I couldn't answer you on this. However, I would go by the date your dealer tells you. We had some wild dates with the tracker once it went PA. Then when it went IR, the date lined up pretty close to the dealer. On our dealer site, it lists In Transit now, and when I click the In Transit logo, it gives me a date that matches the spreadsheet linked here on page 1.

PS. How's the rain there? I have family in your area, and I hear it was pretty rough. 11" or something crazy like that? You may need to ask if it comes with a wet weather option if it keeps up. I've been looking to see if any of these have the winter package, and haven't seen one yet. I'm going to have add on when mine arrives.

·
Registered
Waiting on a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy (Steel Graphite Exterior & Black Interior)
98 Posts
The rain was unbelievable. St. Peter's which is just East of me got close to 12". All the major highways easing East to downtown St. Louis were shut down all morning. A 60 year old gentleman drowned when his car was completely submerged in the city. I saw pictures of apartment complexes where all the cars in the parking lot were submerged up to their roofs. Now folks are all having to have their cars serviced because of water damage to the engines.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The rain was unbelievable. St. Peter's which is just East of me got close to 12". All the major highways easing East to downtown St. Louis were shut down all morning. A 60 year old gentleman drowned when his car was completely submerged in the city. I saw pictures of apartment complexes where all the cars in the parking lot were submerged up to their roofs. Now folks are all having to have their cars serviced because of water damage to the engines.
Ugh, that's terrible :( Hopefully they get some relief soon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
OK. Now I'm getting frustrated. When our vehicle first showed up on the list from the link the estimated delivery date was 08-30-2022. Then it was changed to 09-05-2022 and it showed up on our dealer website (see below). And when I click on the In Transit icon on the page I don't see the date but a message indicating that the dates are 'estimated' and to contact the dealer directly.

NOW the date in the spreadsheet has been moved back to 09-12-2022 and the "InvStatus" remains at 'PA'. The date has not changed on the dealer site, yet.

My frustration is growing as I'm hearing that the price for used vehicles is going to plunge in October and I want to get the best deal on our truck as I can. I may just sell it in a few weeks anyway just to get past that part of this journey.

And the wife and I are headed to the lake the first week in October and I REALLY want to take the new car. In my mind I am concerned that the delivery date will get pushed past our vacation :-(

Sorry for venting to you guys. Maybe I need to bother the salesman. But he told me he would call me as soon as he got the exact delivery date.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

281 - 300 of 395 Posts