Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Calligraphy AWD
64 Posts
Also this video that propped up recently -
All that and they couldnt give us a peek of the inside? Thats what I care about more than the grille to be honest. Although I am sticking with a 2022 and I will probably upgrade when they do a more substantial refresh next go around I still would like to see whats coming, but all around it seems the changes are pretty minor which is to be expected with a mid cycle refresh.

·
Administrator
2,623 Posts
This appears to give a better look at the interior remake.
Not a lot of difference other than looks like 12" nav screen
new steering wheel, and different air vents.
Probably newer programming, maybe with HDA II
and 3D view digital gauge cluster
looks like new capacitive touch witches for radio and nav selections.
new door panel inserts, fake wood might be changed.
But think that will depend on trim level
Hyundai Palisade Interior Undisguised - Korean Car Blog (thekoreancarblog.com)

·
Registered
2022 Calligraphy AWD
64 Posts
This appears to give a better look at the interior remake.
Not a lot of difference other than looks like 12" nav screen
new steering wheel, and different air vents.
Probably newer programming, maybe with HDA II
and 3D view digital gauge cluster
looks like new capacitive touch witches for radio and nav selections.
new door panel inserts, fake wood might be changed.
But think that will depend on trim level
Hyundai Palisade Interior Undisguised - Korean Car Blog (thekoreancarblog.com)
Yeah, thats the post I shared a few posts back. Just a little sad that an 11 minute video up close and personal with the exterior of the car didn't really bother to try and scope the interior with any detail as all we have so far is the blurry photo.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nearly everything interior related in the video linked now looks to be obfuscated.
One of the selling points for the Palisade for us was the interior (especially over the Telluride) but the likely changes to the front end makes me happy we went with the current version.

Hyundai is trying very hard to innovate for innovation's sake without regard for styling aesthetics. I will say that Lexus makes a descent vehicle, but the abhorrent cheese-grater nose is a face made for radio and an instant no-go.

The same approach Hyundai is adopting didn't fare well for the Edsel. Cutting edge is stupid if it's not aesthetically pleasing...

Allen

·
Registered
2022 Calligraphy AWD
64 Posts
Nearly everything interior related in the video linked now looks to be obfuscated.
One of the selling points for the Palisade for us was the interior (especially over the Telluride) but the likely changes to the front end makes me happy we went with the current version.

Hyundai is trying very hard to innovate for innovation's sake without regard for styling aesthetics. I will say that Lexus makes a descent vehicle, but the abhorrent cheese-grater nose is a face made for radio and an instant no-go.

The same approach Hyundai is adopting didn't fare well for the Edsel. Cutting edge is stupid if it's not aesthetically pleasing...

Allen
I liked the exterior of the Telluride more than the Palisade, but thought the Palisade was miles ahead on the interior and at the end of the day I sit inside the car so not too concerned with the exterior design as long as I don't find it hideous which is why I am going the Palisade route. I don't hate the exterior of the current style and overall and pretty indifferent to it and I like their new styling a little less on the other models they have launched but it seems to be the trend a lot of manufacturers are moving towards so I think its an unfortunate future for most cars.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Does anyone know what the SEL Premium or Limited grill and wheels look like? Arriving at a dealership within the next month and the dealership cannot tel lme what it looks like or any photos!!!!

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
795 Posts
41 - 53 of 53 Posts