Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
273 Posts
"and a larger Hyundai logo will sit at the center."
How much larger is that logo going to get? It is already pretty large as it is 30% larger then the rear now. Any larger and the front grill will just be a giant H.

Palisade new concept car:
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Grille White

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am on waiting list for 2022 at my dealership. Not sure if I want to go with 2022 or wait for the 2023. From what I have read, 2023 cars in general will cost more now because of the magnesium shortage! The magnesium is used to make all different metals for cars, especially aluminum.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I figured the new 23 look would follow the rest of the lineup. While I think in the end it will look nice, NOTHING front end wise to me looks like a 2020-2022 Palisade and for that reason I will be happy with mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No sure what's wrong with Hyundai - why do they keep changing their cars so often - most manufactures have mid production updates after 3 years - these guys seem to update every year like its a cell phone....

To answer your question as a Korean, South Korea does not have many competitors like in NA. Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, Ssanyong and mainly German & American and some Japanese cars are there to compete each other.

Because Korean brand cars are the majority in the market, Korean consumers want design changes in few years (It might have to do with Korean people's rapid temperance haha).

Palisade is currently no.1 in Korean market for a big suv segment. Hyundai is basically competing its own to attract old and new customers to upgrade their vehicles.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts