Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these spy photos of the 2023 Hyundai Palisade and wanted to share! Palisade is going to look more like the new Tucson and the new pick up Santa Cruz. I hope they add new technology as well like they did with the Tucson like the smartphone key and be able move the vehicle back and forth from outside using just the key fob. Annnnnd hopefully they will add full screen/wireless android auto on the large screen(haha!).

·
Registered
14 Posts
No sure what's wrong with Hyundai - why do they keep changing their cars so often - most manufactures have mid production updates after 3 years - these guys seem to update every year like its a cell phone....

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
538 Posts
No sure what's wrong with Hyundai - why do they keep changing their cars so often - most manufactures have mid production updates after 3 years - these guys seem to update every year like its a cell phone....
Well it would be right? Current design is 2020-2022 so that's 3 years. If you want to count the Korean model, they had a 2019 model. Above pics are suspected 2023.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Considering that that Highlander copied the lines of the very popular Santa Fe, it is no surprize. I rented a Highlander once, I liked my Santa Fe's better all around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts