Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any dealers taking those yet? My wife and I are in the market for one (Limited or Calligraphy, White outside with the white and blue interior) and wanted to get in early on the list so we can get in on the first shipments. Thank you!

·
Registered
Waiting on a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy (Steel Graphite Exterior & Black Interior)
98 Posts
We put a deposit down on a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy in March. Just spoke with the salesman who told me that it was ordered and scheduled to be delivered in mid to late August. We live just west of Saint Louis, MO

And there are more and more 2023 Palisades being listed in dealer websites to be delivered in mid to late August but they are all lower trims. I have yet to see any Calligraphy's in those lists..

·
Registered
9 Posts
We put a deposit down on a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy in March. Just spoke with the salesman who told me that it was ordered and scheduled to be delivered in mid to late August. We live just west of Saint Louis, MO

And there are more and more 2023 Palisades being listed in dealer websites to be delivered in mid to late August but they are all lower trims. I have yet to see any Calligraphy's in those lists..
what is then MSRP you got it

·
Registered
248 Posts

Most of the ones I am seeing are to be delivered late July. But to your point, none of the Calligraphy models have arrival dates yet. Probably early to mid-august...

·
Registered
Waiting on a 2023 Palisade Calligraphy (Steel Graphite Exterior & Black Interior)
98 Posts
ASKME,

The Calligraphy FWD Price is $ 48,900 + AWD of $ 1,900 + Destination Charge of $ 1,295 = $ 52,095. We did not elect to get any Accessories.
Our dealer sells AT MSRP so presuming about $ 500 in dealer costs in the Finance Department we should drive away at $ 52,595.

As for you're other question I can't say but here is a link to the Hyundai Media site that may help you.

EDIT: It seems that there will be a Remote Park Assist Feature. See near the bottom of this link.

Hyundai 2023 Model Year Changes - Hyundai Newsroom

·
Registered
98 Posts
Most of the ones I am seeing are to be delivered late July. But to your point, none of the Calligraphy models have arrival dates yet. Probably early to mid-august...
BillyCuth,

I'm thinking the delivery dates are tied to the section of the country the units are being delivered to.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the responses guys! There is a dealer out of MN who is taking pre-orders on the Calligraphy and they are selling them at MSRP. But delivery times are 2-6 months. He said that a lot of people waiting for their 2022 Palisades got moved over to the 2023 queue as Hyundai will start to focus on the 2023 now and stop making the 2022. That inadvertently bumped back in line the folks who pre-ordered the 2023 as the 2022 ones need to get their orders fulfilled first.

·
Registered
27 Posts
AMAZNIG FIND> THIS WILL HELP ME FIND MY CAR! THX YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol…I take zero credit other then sharing the thread/link.

I totally agree btw. I’ve been in contact with dealers where I’m telling them what inventory they are set to receive. Most sales persons I’ve talked to don’t have access to this type of info on the fly. They typically have to go to the Sales Mgr/GM to get this level of detail.

happy hunting!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Lol…I take zero credit other then sharing the thread/link.

I totally agree btw. I’ve been in contact with dealers where I’m telling them what inventory they are set to receive. Most sales persons I’ve talked to don’t have access to this type of info on the fly. They typically have to go to the Sales Mgr/GM to get this level of detail.

happy hunting!
SUPER CLUTCH! Thanks again!
😎

1 - 20 of 50 Posts