Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
For my '20 SEL I recently got this:

Fit is like 99% right on with like 1 spot where it isn't. But it doesn't affect anything which is all I care about. Now, it is only advertised for 20-22 so I don't know if 23 would be applicable. Maybe reach out to them and ask?
What's the 1 spot that doesn't work? Anything to do with the car seat tethering hooks? TIA!

·
Registered
19 Posts
There is a spot in the very corner right behind the 2nd row passenger seat where the velcro isn't placed correctly so that corner keeps lifting. I do have a bench seat in the 2nd row so I don't know if that matters but double-check that if interested in this one.

I'm trying to be helpful here to the OP so the attitude isn't necessary - take it somewhere else.
Thanks for the response!

I am confused though. I thought we were talking about the MAXpider, so it would be for the 3rd row right?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I will try to take some pics later to show but basically the cargo mat extends from the rear hatch covering the "cargo well" over the 3rd row seats extending to the 2nd row seats (in my case i have a bench for 2nd row) and is attached by velcro to the interior carpet. The mat doesn't extend onto the 2nd row seat-backs, it just meets them, if that makes sense. So when you need to put the 3rd row up, the mat bends/folds to account for that pivot and then when the seats go back down, the mat goes with them since they are velcro'd to the seat-backs.
Clear as mud? :p
LOL! Will appreciate the pics but not necessary for me, I don't believe. What you described is how I picture it in my head. Bottom line, for my purposes, it "fits"!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts