Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Can someone recommend Cargo All weather foldable mats for the 2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy. I am looking for something which can be used when a. 3rd row is up and b. 3rd row is down. I have tried one from amazon but the quality is not good and doesn't fit when its folded.

The Canadian option is there but its almost $300 where the mats for all 3 rows costs me less than that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Canadian version is top quality, OEM, looks great and nicely made, exact fit, Velcro, belts, split design and full package. We have it since 2019 and still happy. Everything else is a cheaply made fake crap. You get what you pay for. Some people who don’t have money just cut carpet from Amazon lol and it looks like crap. You don’t want to be that guy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
For my '20 SEL I recently got this:

Fit is like 99% right on with like 1 spot where it isn't. But it doesn't affect anything which is all I care about. Now, it is only advertised for 20-22 so I don't know if 23 would be applicable. Maybe reach out to them and ask?

Reactions: ARmom

·
Registered
19 Posts
For my '20 SEL I recently got this:

Fit is like 99% right on with like 1 spot where it isn't. But it doesn't affect anything which is all I care about. Now, it is only advertised for 20-22 so I don't know if 23 would be applicable. Maybe reach out to them and ask?
What's the 1 spot that doesn't work? Anything to do with the car seat tethering hooks? TIA!

·
Registered
2022 AWD Calligraphy, Hyper White Exterior with Light Beige Interior
288 Posts
Hi, Can someone recommend Cargo All weather foldable mats for the 2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy. I am looking for something which can be used when a. 3rd row is up and b. 3rd row is down. I have tried one from amazon but the quality is not good and doesn't fit when its folded.

The Canadian option is there but its almost $300 where the mats for all 3 rows costs me less than that.
I got the one Hynudai sells and it works great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Canadian version is top quality, OEM, looks great and nicely made, exact fit, Velcro, belts, split design and full package. We have it since 2019 and still happy. Everything else is a cheaply made fake crap. You get what you pay for. Some people who don’t have money just cut carpet from Amazon lol and it looks like crap. You don’t want to be that guy.
What’s the Canadian option?

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
What's the 1 spot that doesn't work? Anything to do with the car seat tethering hooks? TIA!
There is a spot in the very corner right behind the 2nd row passenger seat where the velcro isn't placed correctly so that corner keeps lifting. I do have a bench seat in the 2nd row so I don't know if that matters but double-check that if interested in this one.

Come on guys, do you really believe a mat from 22 won’t fit 23 Pali? Who knows right, maybe they secretly changed cargo dimensions and whole rear end is redesigned 🤣
I'm trying to be helpful here to the OP so the attitude isn't necessary - take it somewhere else.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There is a spot in the very corner right behind the 2nd row passenger seat where the velcro isn't placed correctly so that corner keeps lifting. I do have a bench seat in the 2nd row so I don't know if that matters but double-check that if interested in this one.

I'm trying to be helpful here to the OP so the attitude isn't necessary - take it somewhere else.
Thanks for the response!

I am confused though. I thought we were talking about the MAXpider, so it would be for the 3rd row right?

·
Registered
23 Posts

I agree; the attitude is not necessary. This is unfortunate because it tends to discourage others from trying to help. Fortunately, most of us are researching and learning together and trying to be helpful while being considerate at the same time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the response!

I am confused though. I thought we were talking about the MAXpider, so it would be for the 3rd row right?
I will try to take some pics later to show but basically the cargo mat extends from the rear hatch covering the "cargo well" over the 3rd row seats extending to the 2nd row seats (in my case i have a bench for 2nd row) and is attached by velcro to the interior carpet. The mat doesn't extend onto the 2nd row seat-backs, it just meets them, if that makes sense. So when you need to put the 3rd row up, the mat bends/folds to account for that pivot and then when the seats go back down, the mat goes with them since they are velcro'd to the seat-backs.
Clear as mud? :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
I will try to take some pics later to show but basically the cargo mat extends from the rear hatch covering the "cargo well" over the 3rd row seats extending to the 2nd row seats (in my case i have a bench for 2nd row) and is attached by velcro to the interior carpet. The mat doesn't extend onto the 2nd row seat-backs, it just meets them, if that makes sense. So when you need to put the 3rd row up, the mat bends/folds to account for that pivot and then when the seats go back down, the mat goes with them since they are velcro'd to the seat-backs.
Clear as mud? :p
LOL! Will appreciate the pics but not necessary for me, I don't believe. What you described is how I picture it in my head. Bottom line, for my purposes, it "fits"!

·
Registered
4 Posts

We have these and they are much better than any all weather mats we have ever owned 3D® Mats USA Official (3dmatsusa.com)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts