Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy BowzerJr

5K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  bowzerjr34 
#1 ·
Hello all, and thank you for the add.

Got lucky and the local dealer held a calligraphy for me as soon as another buyer backed out on the deal.

I've upgraded a lot on in already.

Purchased the following upgrades:

KMMOTORS center arm rest off amazon.

Upgraded center console storage space off amazon.

Smartliner custom fit floor mats for the whole vehicle off amazon.

All black covers from duck canvas.

Satin black wrap.

Full chrome delete.

Only issue I have and hopefully someone can help me with, is even with the cool walk upgrade, my android auto still only covers 2/3 the screen with Justin's S22 covering the other 3rd. The box is unchecked for split screen. I can't seem to figure this one out. Any help?
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Building Grille Window

See less See more
#24 · (Edited)
#26 ·
Ther is a 2023 version that matches the interior properly:
View attachment 9000
I very much like the look of that version as opposed to the quilted version, seems to fit better with the original interior design, will probably order one of these. Thanks for the heads up.

#25 ·
Hello all, and thank you for the add. Got lucky and the local dealer held a calligraphy for me as soon as another buyer backed out on the deal. I've upgraded a lot on in already. Purchased the following upgrades: KMMOTORS center arm rest off amazon. Upgraded center console storage space off amazon. Smartliner custom fit floor mats for the whole vehicle off amazon. All black covers from duck canvas. Satin black wrap. Full chrome delete. Only issue I have and hopefully someone can help me with, is even with the cool walk upgrade, my android auto still only covers 2/3 the screen with Justin's S22 covering the other 3rd. The box is unchecked for split screen. I can't seem to figure this one out. Any help? View attachment 8963 View attachment 8962
Very nice look. What type of vynal did you use for the chrome delete? I been looking and no luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.