Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
The Canadian spec has been posted at Hyundai Canada website under the Reserve Now section. There are quite a few features missing in the spec (the press release showed a lot more features, plus Babamike's post in this thread shows power folding exterior mirrors) , so I am not sure if these will be in the finalized (actual spec) version : power folding auto-dimming exterior mirrors, Digital Key 2 Touch, heated rear 3rd row seats, Enhanced Dynamic Voice Recognition, Acoustic rear glass for the Calligraphy trim, onboard WIFI hotspot, Ambient lighting, OTA updates for infotainment and maps, Enhanced Bluetooth features, and new Tow mode. I'm surprised there is so much left out of the spec sheet. I'd like to see the full list of features before I pull the plug. and make an order

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Canadian spec has been posted at Hyundai Canada website under the Reserve Now section. There are quite a few features missing in the spec (the press release showed a lot more features, plus Babamike's post in this thread shows power folding exterior mirrors) , so I am not sure if these will be in the finalized (actual spec) version : power folding auto-dimming exterior mirrors, Digital Key 2 Touch, heated rear 3rd row seats, Enhanced Dynamic Voice Recognition, Acoustic rear glass for the Calligraphy trim, onboard WIFI hotspot, Ambient lighting, OTA updates for infotainment and maps, Enhanced Bluetooth features, and new Tow mode. I'm surprised there is so much left out of the spec sheet. I'd like to see the full list of features before I pull the plug. and make an order
Strange marketing for sure.
I have my order in if for some reason above features are missing specially folding mirrors I will simply cancel the order and get my $500 back.
I’m showing ‘que’ number of 520 for my calligraphy build which is usually 3-4 weeks of production when it starts.
I ordered white with blue/grey interior that’s all the details I know so far.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have my order in if for some reason above features are missing specially folding mirrors I will simply cancel the order and get my $500 back.
I’m showing ‘que’ number of 520 for my calligraphy build which is usually 3-4 weeks of production when it starts.
Where did you find out your "que" number? Did you get any email from Hyundai? I placed my order March 30th for but haven't heard back anything yet

·
Super Moderator
2,397 Posts
I've looked at the pictures of the Palisade interior for 2023 and noticed, they don't show the separate switch that operates the power folding mirrors.
Makes me think someone thought the power adjusted part of the ad meant power folding.
looks like everything else medallione123 listed should be in the new one.
I don't know if HDA II will be in it as they have a chip problem and removed HDA II from the Lower priced versions of Genesis
One at the New York auto show did have the 5th and 6th front side sensors needed for that feature.
My guess no power folding side mirrors unless they have come up with a weird way to control them.
We may have to wait till someone gets a Calligraphy trim to find out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've looked at the pictures of the Palisade interior for 2023 and noticed, they don't show the separate switch that operates the power folding mirrors.
Makes me think someone thought the power adjusted part of the ad meant power folding.
looks like everything else medallione123 listed should be in the new one.
I don't know if HDA II will be in it as they have a chip problem and removed HDA II from the Lower priced versions of Genesis
One at the New York auto show did have the 5th and 6th front side sensors needed for that feature.
My guess no power folding side mirrors unless they have come up with a weird way to control them.
We may have to wait till someone gets a Calligraphy trim to find out.
The HDA 2 is in the Calligraphy trim of the Canadian 2023 Hyundai Palisade, it is in the spec sheet on Hyundai Canada website. Hyundai USA, is yet to publsih the detail spec for their version of the new car.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts