Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Hyper White Calligraphy
166 Posts
I have a 2022 Calligraphy- Had a paint issue - metal fleck - They fixed it - Stuff happens. I get the these things can stress an owner out. Cars are expensive and we want perfect but there is no perfect. Even Bentley’s have issues -

We take the vehicle in - get it repaired - keep records and move on - If we have the same issue over and over we have lemon laws -

Hope it all gets fixed and hope they don’t scratch the interior walls but honestly sooner or later you’ll get a scratch - I found some scuffs - killed me 😀 - I’m so careful- oh well -

·
Registered
13 Posts
2022 Palisade Limited 3rd Row Seat Left Side is stuck in the Fold position. 308 miles on this $55,000 SUV and a power seat won’t function. It seems that Hyundai has a major issue with this since 2020 and its Engineers have not corrected this problem. Some say it is a 20 Fuse. Ughh. So this happens a lot. I wanted to see the large cargo area and then wanted to return the seat upright but the larger 60 split side is stuck in fold mode. Let’s fix this Hyundai. Do your recalls and get it right this time
Thank goodness I have not had this problem yet. My problem lies with my video screen. First off since the latest update it completely changed my viewing. I no longer have my local weather as one of my screen it only shows a 3-day forecast. Next all my commands have changed. I called Hyundai and they sent me a list of commands but half of them say not available on this feature. I love the ride and handling but wish I had bought a Ford Explorer instead. I had a Ford Flex and loved it. I'm very disappointed in the Hyundai Palisade Limited because of the screens

21 - 23 of 23 Posts