Garage stored, one owner, no,accidents or damage in or out.
We have 3 other vehicles, and want to buy a green genesis suv. It’s rarely driven with my remote job.

No one else has driven it except perhaps twice.
I’m an architect so keeping all my vehicles in great shape is the only way for me.

Hyperwhite ext w int light tan, beige, light blue people call the rolls Royce or Bentley color scheme. The palisades share a bit of of the Genesis interior parts and quality.

I do the oil changes with purple oil , costs about $100 for oil and new filter. Have dated oil purchase receipts

The dealer who sold it to me slipped in a 3000$ 3rd party warranty at closing and NOT the upgraded Hyundai factory warranty for 10 years including electronics. Flew across the country to buy it and drive it home.
One of the best road trips. Bought the upgraded 10 year extended factory warranty that also covers electronics a few months later from a Hyundai dealer. Spent about 5k between the two warranties.

Will post pics after having it professionally detailed.

We had to fly across the country to find this 22 ext hyper white w light blue , beige interior w the white leather seats. Its stunning inside. This ext hyper white , interior light blue etc. color style can still be hard to find, esp in a Caligraphy.