Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Jack here a new owner of 2022 calligraphy model. It seems I can not turn off my navigation, tried manually and speaker but still continues navigating... any tips? Also how can I increase the volume of the navigation? It is being overpowered by the radio and can not hear it. Stay safe everyone...peace out!!!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Hello, Jack here a new owner of 2022 calligraphy model. It seems I can not turn off my navigation, tried manually and speaker but still continues navigating... any tips? Also how can I increase the volume of the navigation? It is being overpowered by the radio and can not hear it. Stay safe everyone...peace out!!!
Settings -> Sound -> Guidance -> Guidance Volume

As to how to end the navigation, just cancel the route.

·
Super Moderator
2,134 Posts
on the bottom, near left side you will see cancel / pause. just touch once and let up

·
Registered
2022 AWD Calligraphy, Hyper White Exterior with Light Beige Interior
212 Posts
I see you already got your answer for how to turn off. To adjust the volume just turn the volume knob on the sound system while the Nav. is talking, and the volume will go up or down as you want. This also works to adjust the volume when making calls. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
268 Posts
If you want yet another way to adjust the navigation volume, tap button 3 and make your adjustment. You can also use this to easily mute the navigation voice and sound effects.

Photograph Rectangle Screenshot Line Font

1 - 5 of 5 Posts