Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
shoot, even if I couldn't get the drink cooler function to work I'd still want that center console. hahahah

yeah, would be nice if someone offered it for sale (barring of course it's not crazy expensive). Shark Racing? Some site must sell Hyundai OEM parts!

edit: actually, that center console has controls for the rear entertainment system so that would be useless for us. sigh. When this trim level does get offered then it will make some of us want to upgrade, which is always their intent anyways. heehee

Or Hyundai might fear it will steal sales away from their Genesis line and we never get the VIP trim level in the US.
I’d still take it, even without the rear entertainment system, just for the looks and heated/cooled cup holders. Plus, without the entertainment system, I wouldn’t have to buy those headrests with built-in speakers!

·
Registered
451 Posts
oh oh oh, bigger beige headrests would only lead to a bigger stinkier headrests! hahahaah

(sorry to joke about it for those suffering with the stink)

·
Super Moderator
932 Posts
Ok, well I guess I was wrong; it's the VIP trim that gets the nice additions in Korea. I mistakenly thought the Calligraphy got the changes and the VIP trim was an option, but now it looks like the VIP trim is another level altogether.

I'd love to be able to add that second row center console.

Maybe Hyundai gives us the VIP model next year?
More likely in the 2023 refresh

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the post. Just to give you some background I've placed a downpayment for a calligraphy from a Toronto dealership. My only problem was I've requested the light coloured interior......now in saying that the dealership did not have one so I'm only going on their word. Is the interior a beige or light grey?

My apologies if you have no idea.
I have the Black exterior and a creamy beige interior . I’m not sure of the other colours.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the post. Just to give you some background I've placed a downpayment for a calligraphy from a Toronto dealership. My only problem was I've requested the light coloured interior......now in saying that the dealership did not have one so I'm only going on their word. Is the interior a beige or light grey?

My apologies if you have no idea.
Hi CanadaRob. I posted something related to this on my New Member post. I got a Midnight Cloud Calligraphy Palisade which has a Harbour Grey interior. The 'sticker' for the car says that the interior is beige/beige, but it is not. It is light grey. And according to the HyundaiUSA.com website, you can't configure the car I have in the U.S., even though I bought it in Virginia. My post with a picture: New 2021 Palisade Calligraphy - Midnight Cloud / Harbour...

·
Registered
104 Posts
If your steering wheel is blue, you have a grey interior.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I thought if it was a blue steering wheel it was light beige interior and if it was a brown steering wheel it was the tan (that they call dark brown). Is it different on the Canadian Calligraphy models?

·
Registered
6 Posts
On the calligraphy, there are three colors.

1. Black On Black (black leather, black accents unchanged from 2020)
2. Beige with Dark Brown Accents (called dark brown on the spec sheet). This exactly the same as it was on the 2020 limited its a beige interior (slightly darker than the one below) with dark brown accents and a dark brown steering wheel.
3. Then as the post above me uploaded is the beige interior or as it was on 2020 the light beige interior on the SEL. It's a lighter shade of beige compared to the dark brown trim level, with blue plastic and wood accents.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is the interior a beige or light grey?
Hey Rob. I’m in Ottawa and also just ordered a Calligraphy. I believe the inteior colours for Canada are Midnight Black, Pearl Beige, and Harbour Grey which is what I’m getting. The Harbour Grey has navy blue piping.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts