Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh, I see you’re in Canada. That explains it. That color is not offered in the U.S. Congrats on the car. I have the Moonlight Cloud Calligraphy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Samcanadian, I see that you're in Manitoba. You might want to consider TuxMats as your floor mats. They look great and provide all over protection of your floor. Are you going with winter tires too? I live in Kelowna, so I'm going to try and get by with the new Michelin CrossClimate 2s which I had the dealer install in place of the OEM tires. I think that a set of winter rims and tires were going to cost close to $2400 Cdn$ !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Samcanadian, I see that you're in Manitoba. You might want to consider TuxMats as your floor mats. They look great and provide all over protection of your floor. Are you going with winter tires too? I live in Kelowna, so I'm going to try and get by with the new Michelin CrossClimate 2s which I had the dealer install in place of the OEM tires. I think that a set of winter rims and tires were going to cost close to $2400 Cdn$ !
might be cheaper at Costco

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
Welcome to the forum
Nice to see members trying to help others, rather than all the arguing in some forums

·
Registered
35 Posts
Veilofsun, I'm not sure if your referring to the mats or the tires. The Phantom mats at COSTCO are not available for the Palisade, so I got my TuxMats from tuxmat.ca through Amazon.ca (Same Price). As for the tires, my dealer price matched Kal_tire's price and gave me a $600 credit for the OEM tires. I think that the dealer recommended going down to 18" rims for winter tires, but even those were expensive. I'm hoping that the Michelin CrossClimate 2s with their M&S rating and 3 peak mountain rating will truly work as all weather tires especially here in Kelowna, as long as I stay out of the mountains on bad days.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think we'll go the first year with the all-seasons it comes with, but I've always been a big proponent of winter tires on a vehicle. We'll probably get some next year. The floor mats this model came with are already a plastic/rubber, so we'll see how we like them this season. I've got aftermarket floor mats on my F150 and really like them, so if these are garbage we might consider upgrading.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Veilofsun, I'm not sure if your referring to the mats or the tires. The Phantom mats at COSTCO are not available for the Palisade, so I got my TuxMats from tuxmat.ca through Amazon.ca (Same Price). As for the tires, my dealer price matched Kal_tire's price and gave me a $600 credit for the OEM tires. I think that the dealer recommended going down to 18" rims for winter tires, but even those were expensive. I'm hoping that the Michelin CrossClimate 2s with their M&S rating and 3 peak mountain rating will truly work as all weather tires especially here in Kelowna, as long as I stay out of the mountains on bad days.
I know that here in Winnipeg, the winter tires are almost a necessity. The snow comes, and it doesn't leave until April/May. In Kelowna i'm guessing you don't have nearly as long of a winter, but the occasional big snowy week. Honestly, I think you'll be fine with your all-seasons.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts