Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
The color of the headrests is too uniform to be discoloration due to usage. It honestly looks like you got the light beige seats with the 2021 dark brown headrests.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I own a 2021 Palisade Limited with beige interior and I'm noticing the headrests are becoming discolored with an aged/yellowish tint that stands out against the beige seating. Anyone notice this problem?
UPDATE: Turns out it was a misbuild. The headrests we're for those of an SEL Premium (not genuine Nappa leather). There's a slight tone difference between the two. The manufacturers warranty covered a new seat of headrest and the dealer was very helpful.

·
Registered
8 Posts
UPDATE: Turns out it was a misbuild. The headrests we're for those of an SEL Premium (not genuine Nappa leather). There's a slight tone difference between the two. The manufacturers warranty covered a new seat of headrest and the dealer was very helpful.
Hope you poked the guy at the dealership who told you that it was your imagination in the eye! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I own a 2021 Palisade Limited with beige interior and I'm noticing the headrests are becoming discolored with an aged/yellowish tint that stands out against the beige seating. Anyone notice this problem?
Yes mine are a los doing the same i got my car in! Nov. 2020 and stared noticing like about 1 month ago.. Will ask the car dealership about it on my next oil change

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you for posting your update. I also have the same issue.. Just called my dealership to explain the same issue and linked this forum thread to read.

I thought I was losing my vision when I noticed that the color was different .

Thank You
Elsa

21 - 29 of 29 Posts