Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know when they may start Production and sales on 2021 models? I currently have been working with a dealer on a limited but they are hard to come by. Just wondering if our agreement may spill into the 2021 Model year.

I am actually in no hurry to buy so if we end up with a 2021 id probably prefer it.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Normally they'd be a month or two out from now for the standard Hyundai time line, however, a lot of manufacturers are delaying 21 releases due to covid19.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody know when they may start Production and sales on 2021 models? I currently have been working with a dealer on a limited but they are hard to come by. Just wondering if our agreement may spill into the 2021 Model year.

I am actually in no hurry to buy so if we end up with a 2021 id probably prefer it.
I know what you mean. At this point, I am ready to wait for the 2021's. I hope they come with more interior color options. And all the current owners bitch and moans are addressed. Stay Well All!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I too think it will be a while due to Covid-19. I read that the ships are sitting at sea with cars they cannot bring into port yet. And then there is probably the inventory at the factory that they are not shipping until this gets better.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I read that the ships are sitting at sea with cars they cannot bring into port yet.
That was primarily a certain japanese brand that can't make a desirable modern vehicle to save their life, much less sell them. Cough nissan cough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts