Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anybody heard any news on the 2021 yet, when production would start and any changes expected? I wouldn't expect any significant changes beside an odd feature adjustment, price increase potentially, and maybe additional color options. Just wondering if anybody found any information on this from their dealers, etc. yet.

·
Super Moderator
557 Posts
I guess we will have to wait a while but as mentioned it should be small changes and possibly an Ultimate edition and i hope they will fix the issues as so many members have complained about and i would expect a delay with Hyundai assembly plant closure and it would be nice if they started making them in the USA.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Last year, Hyundai announced their model year changes in mid-July. So it's way too soon to talk about this.

And since 2020 is not a normal year, because of COVID-19, I would expect this date to change.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Our 2020 Palisade will still be cool. Going to be delays for 2021 models. Even if they can make it in Korea, they will have trouble shipping it here. Even if they can ship it here, with the impact on the economy,, not many people will be looking to buy new cars.

Just my guess and opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts