Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
It should have electric folding outside rear view mirrors AND electric tilt and telescope wheel tied into memory system.
those would be nice additions, and maybe the Palisade will get it with a mid-cycle refresh, but I'll be they do the mirrors on this generation and maybe add the power steering column adjustment on the next gen.

We got more than any other auto maker offers at the under-50k SUV. So the value is already untouched by other makers, so we didn't get the power mirrors and power tilt/telescoping wheel; Hyundai had to make some concessions and they still offered more than any other maker so I'm very satisfied.

·
Registered
936 Posts
those would be nice additions, and maybe the Palisade will get it with a mid-cycle refresh, but I'll be they do the mirrors on this generation and maybe add the power steering column adjustment on the next gen.

We got more than any other auto maker offers at the under-50k SUV. So the value is already untouched by other makers, so we didn't get the power mirrors and power tilt/telescoping wheel; Hyundai had to make some concessions and they still offered more than any other maker so I'm very satisfied.
I completely agree with this. The value for money is unbeatable but that does mean making a few concessions. Thankfully, I really don’t need the power folding mirrors or power steering wheel adjustments. It still gives us way more than expected for the price we paid.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don’t think Dbkjr3 meant any harm bringing up the Nightfall Telluride edition and folding mirrors. I tried to show a vehicle with both blackout paint and folding mirrors as a lot of Palisade owners seem to want to blackout their vehicles and are trying to add folding mirrors.

I know the Corona virus has caused some anxiety amongst people, but let’s try to stay calm fellas. It’s just a car forum.
Yes. I certainly didn’t mean any harm and DID NOT bring up BMW lol !

·
Registered
31 Posts
At a glance the 2020 Limited look very different then the other lower 2020 trims because of the horizontal grille bars and bright silver wheels

At a glance the 2021 Calligraphy look similar to the other lower 2021 trims, the grille is too similar and the wheels are dark.

I have to look twice to spot the Calligraphy, I don't think the general public will notice the differences as easily.

Pricing: rightly so the Calligraphy is $625 higher than the 2020 Limited AWD due to more content and inflation. However the 2021 Limited cost the same as the 2020 Limited and that's not right! they took out major niceties such as the Nappa door trim and suede headliner. This is a BIG change IMO.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts