Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats. It’s looking sharp, enjoy your ride and please share your driving impressions.
We drove about 350 miles to a dealership that had two on their lot; this one and one that had a roof rack but lacked the panoramic roof over the second row. We chose the dual hole in the roof option and plan on adding the roof rack later. Coming from her previous vehicle, 2007 Ford Edge, this thing is light years ahead of it in every fashion. Had a great ride home and now the fun begins in personalizing it to our needs.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy Hyper White/Beige/Dark Brown
73 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your Palisade looks great! Hope you enjoy it as much as I’ve been enjoying mine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum. Your Palisade looks great! Hope you enjoy it as much as I’ve been enjoying mine.
Thank you! Already have plans to tint the front windows, ordered floor mats, roof bars, and looking at upgrading the wheels and turning the stock ones into winter wheels. Plus a buddy of mine does vinyl wrapping and looking at blacking out all the chrome.. we'll see but we are loving this SUV so far!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thank you! Already have plans to tint the front windows, ordered floor mats, roof bars, and looking at upgrading the wheels and turning the stock ones into winter wheels. Plus a buddy of mine does vinyl wrapping and looking at blacking out all the chrome.. we'll see but we are loving this SUV so far!!
I had all my chrome blacked out in vinyl. Had PPF added to other areas. Had the windows tinted. Ordered the Hyundai floor liners. Got the Canadian cargo liner. Got the quilted cover for the center console. Swapped out the gas and brake pedals. I’ve had a lot of fun upgrading it. This past weekend I had a hydrophobic coating called SB3 Optix applied to the windows.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had all my chrome blacked out in vinyl. Had PPF added to other areas. Had the windows tinted. Ordered the Hyundai floor liners. Got the Canadian cargo liner. Got the quilted cover for the center console. Swapped out the gas and brake pedals. I’ve had a lot of fun upgrading it. This past weekend I had a hydrophobic coating called SB3 Optix applied to the windows.
That sounds bad a$$ - mind sharing a photo of your rig?? Would love to see how it's turned out. I've shared this before but this is the goal for us...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I’m not sure why my pics double posted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We drove about 350 miles to a dealership that had two on their lot; this one and one that had a roof rack but lacked the panoramic roof over the second row. We chose the dual hole in the roof option and plan on adding the roof rack later. Coming from her previous vehicle, 2007 Ford Edge, this thing is light years ahead of it in every fashion. Had a great ride home and now the fun begins in personalizing it to our needs.
I bought a New Black Palisade two weeks ago that had the roof rack rails. I took them off as soon as I got home and I’m going to sell them. Let me know if you’re interested and we’ll discuss a price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts