Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Bought the 2020 PALISADE LIMITED AWD HYPER WHITE/ BEIGE Monday June 8, 2020. Got it for $3000 under sticker after walking out of the dealer once and getting a call back, was preapproved for 1.9 financing, put a huge chunk of cash down with no trade in. Bought from Gerald Hyundai in North Aurora, IL very good dealership they are salespeople but not rude, pushy or condescending like some dealers. This vehicle is a replacement for a 2012 Dodge Durango with 176,000 miles which we retained. The 2020 PALISADE LIMITED AWD is for the wife...Really it's Crazy this vehicle is for 2 adult people without any young children, The wife likes HUGE 4 door SUVs, Happy to be a part of this group hope to learn and contribute,
Thank you all so much

2020 PALISADE LIMITED AWD
*HYPER WHITE(WC9) Paint $300.00
*Cargo Cover $190.00
*Carpeted Floor Mats $180.00
*Cargo Tray, up seat back $150.00
* Cargo Net
*First Aid Kit $30.00
*Rear Bumper Appliqué $70.00

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Same color, inside and out, as ours, and HTRAC
Only my wife and I in the family also
wife wants vehicle big enough for when
we visit the great grand children.
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello All,
Bought the 2020 PALISADE LIMITED AWD HYPER WHITE/ BEIGE Monday June 8, 2020. Got it for $3000 under sticker after walking out of the dealer once and getting a call back, was preapproved for 1.9 financing, put a huge chunk of cash down with no trade in. Bought from Gerald Hyundai in North Aurora, IL very good dealership they are salespeople but not rude, pushy or condescending like some dealers. This vehicle is a replacement for a 2012 Dodge Durango with 176,000 miles which we retained. The 2020 PALISADE LIMITED AWD is for the wife...Really it's Crazy this vehicle is for 2 adult people without any young children, The wife likes HUGE 4 door SUVs, Happy to be a part of this group hope to learn and contribute,
Thank you all so much

2020 PALISADE LIMITED AWD
*HYPER WHITE(WC9) Paint $300.00
*Cargo Cover $190.00
*Carpeted Floor Mats $180.00
*Cargo Tray, up seat back $150.00
* Cargo Net
*First Aid Kit $30.00
*Rear Bumper Appliqué $70.00
How do you like the ride? I just bought the same and it actually feels rough/bumpy to me and not smooth like many reviews claimed. Wondering if it's the tire size or type or AWD...or just my vehicle.

·
Banned
673 Posts
Been hearing this more and more from AWD owners. I suspect it’s the AWD suspension, tire choice and 20” rims.

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
If the tire air PSI gets even a little over 35PSI it rides rough, and not really smooth at 35PSI
I tried 34PSI and it rides a little better yet.
I'm guessing if the tires were changed out it could ride a lot better.
The self leveling rear shocks don't help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts