Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a foul odor in the Palisade, I have driven around with the windows down, I have tried cleaning nothing makes the smell go away.

I called salesman and asked if they have heard about the odor problem and if they have a fix for it.

They never heard anything about it ?? and will they will contact me when they know something.

I think I'm getting the run around. This is the second time I have asked about a common knowledge problem and they are bewildered??

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL Moonlight Cloud
25 Posts
There is a foul odor in the Palisade, I have driven around with the windows down, I have tried cleaning nothing makes the smell go away.

I called salesman and asked if they have heard about the odor problem and if they have a fix for it.

They never heard anything about it ?? and will they will contact me when they know something.

I think I'm getting the run around. This is the second time I have asked about a common knowledge problem and they are bewildered??
Call them back and cite them the Techincal Service Bulletins on it - 2020 Hyundai Palisade TSBs | CarComplaints.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read of a class action law suit against Hyundai for foul odor and that the TSB's 20-BD-018H AND 21-BD-002H prove that Hyundai knew of the problem and that these cleaners do nothing to fix the problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts