Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
If you ask for thoughts/opinions, here you go

WHY? If you need extra ground clearance I guess it makes sense for you, but if it's just for looks then it makes no sense. The Palisade isn't a "manly" looking CUV to begin with so trying to make it more masculine looking is like putting steel toe boots on a runway model.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you ask for thoughts/opinions, here you go

WHY? If you need extra ground clearance I guess it makes sense for you, but if it's just for looks then it makes no sense. The Palisade isn't a "manly" looking CUV to begin with so trying to make it more masculine looking is like putting steel toe boots on a runway model.
It will allow me to put bigger tires then to have more clearance and I like the look.that's my opinion.
Thank you for your comments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does it void any of the warranties?
I wanted to install a 2" lift kit as well but decided not to proceed because of potential warranty issues. I've talked to Hyundai Canada and two dealerships and they don't say the warranty is voided. The issue would be "IF" in the future I have a problem with suspension or transmission components, then a warranty claim could be denied (by sure they will).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does it void any of the warranties?
I want to lift my palisade with 2” lift kit but concerned about potential issues “if” I in the future something goes wrong with transmission, drive train, joints, etc and the warranty. Hyundai will not cover any issues because they will point to the lift kit as the cause of the damage. Other American brands have no issues with lift kits at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My dealership said if it is installed by them or a proper shop that it doesn’t void warranty. I have one but am going to wait till I’m it of warranty to put it in. I’d rather put the money to tires and wheels then pay them to do stuff that I do at home already.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts