Pricing of the 2020 Hyundai Palisade starts from $32,595 (base SE FWD) and tops out at $47,445 (Limited AWD) for now before options.
From $32,595 ($1,045 destination included) on the base SE trim you get standard FWD, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment display (with Apple CarPlay and Andriod Auto), advanced safety features (lane-keep assist, automatic emergency braking and adaptive cruise control), power folding rear seats, LED lighting and many more.
2020 Hyundai Palisade Price List
- $31,550 - Palisade SE (FWD)
- $33,250 - Palisade SE (AWD)
- $33,500 - Palisade SEL (FWD)
- $35,200 - Palisade SEL (AWD)
- $44,700 - Palisade Limited (FWD)
- $46,400 - Palisade Limited (AWD)
- TBA - Palisade Ultimate (FWD)
- TBA - Palisade Ultimate (AWD)
* Freight Charges for the 2020MY Palisade are $1,045.
As you move up the trim levels many attractive options become available like AWD, a 10.30-inch infotainment system with GPS, self-leveling rear suspension, a 12-speaker premium audio system, head-up display, heated steering wheel, panoramic sunroof, 20-inch alloys, improved interior accents and more leather coverage.
All versions of the Palisade come standard with a 291-hp 3.8-liter V6 engine and eight-speed automatic transmission.
Compared to the outgoing Hyundai Santa Fe XL it replaces, the Palisade is a bargain.