Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks really good. What did they charge you for installation?
I really don't want to say but I will with an explanation... I got the 2020 Hyundai Palisade Side Steps (W029) for $430.00 with shipping (The Box is HUGE) My mechanic buddy who has his own shop and does all of my non dealer mods and upgrades charged me $135.00 to install the side steps but he is a good buddy. If anyone in The Chicago area would like to have some installed please let me know and I will get you in touch with him, He will probably charge you a little bit more but he is the Chicagoland expert of installing these OEM side steps now that he has done mine, Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did the dealer add a body stripe/decal on the vehicle?
Thats' a Good Question, The vehicle was a dealer trade, The wife and I closed the deal right at the dealers closing time so it was dark and I didnt notice the body stripe/decal till two days later, I know I didn't pay extra for it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Interesting. At least you're ok with it. I'd have to rip it off before the sun beats on it and showing discoloring if and when the decal degrades.

·
Banned
673 Posts
Very similar to mine. Great for getting items off the rack or even just washing/drying the vehicle. Like that they don’t interfere with getting out if you don’t use them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They look real nice. And like that they are OEM. Are they practical as side steps though? Or more for show? Let me know your opinion.
Yes I Love that they are OEM Hyundai, The Palisade is the wife's SUV and she Loves the side steps, uses them every time she gets in and out of the vehicle, I put them on for show so her Palisade doesn't look like everyone else's in the parking lot. I have a couple of more OEM Mods planned for The Palisade.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes I Love that they are OEM Hyundai, The Palisade is the wife's SUV and she Loves the side steps, uses them every time she gets in and out of the vehicle, I put them on for show so her Palisade doesn't look like everyone else's in the parking lot. I have a couple of more OEM Mods planned for The Palisade.
Nice. What else you have planned?

·
Registered
37 Posts
2020 Hyundai Palisade Rear Bumper Protector OEM S8F28 AU000 , 2020 Hyundai Palisade Genuine Hyundai Alloy Gas & Brake Pedal Set OEM 32700-D4400+... The 2 next Mods.
Nice. I got the rear bumper protector. I recommend them. Never seen those alloy gas & brake pedal oem set. I’d definitely do those!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts