Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

2020 Ford Explorer vs 2020 Hyundai Palisade

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  FastJ31 
#1 ·
Just a quick comparison between the Explorer vs Palisade, both top trims for USA and Canada:

#3 ·
Thank you. That's a very good question: here's the funny part, once I sat inside the Explorer somehow I went and tried to tilt the screen...not sure why. When it comes to speed both systems are almost identical, when it comes to clarity, explorer feels very bright and clear. Options: the Palisade has a lot more options and customization. Explorer has something i don't see very often, every option you customize has an (i) that you can tap and find out what it does, very smart. When it comes to the screen size, well its how it's positioned, one is vertical and one is horizontal. Cheers

#4 ·
When I first saw the Explorer's screen, I thought you could take it out like a tablet haha. Thanks for the response. The (i) is a very interesting feature by Ford, I wonder if that will start to catch on in other vehicles.

In terms of options, are there any that stand out for the Palisade that the Explorer doesn't have?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.