Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone has 2 different beige shades on leather seats in pallisade??

·
Registered
2021 Caligraphy Palisade AWD - White ext / Brown int
98 Posts
I do not have this issue in my beige leather Palisade.

Pictures might help you illustrate what your post is stating.

·
Super Moderator
1,873 Posts
You should also let us know what trim level you have.
Some are NAPA leather and some have a cheaper level of leather

·
Registered
2021 SEL Silver Lagoon with bench seat
185 Posts
I've seen a few others post about this. I could be misremembering but I think that it was found that they got the headrests from an SEL accidentally installed instead of the Limited headrests (regular leather vs Nappa leather and a slightly different color). I would think you could contact a dealer and have it remedied.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had this issue with my headrests. They started the same color as the seats but changed color to the darker beige over the first 4 months. Started smelling too. Dealer replaced all 4 under warranty.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
36 Posts
I have a beige interior calligraphy and mine match pretty good. The seats are Napa leather, either Limited or Calligraphy. The Headrests are from the same. The SEL Headrests have a more coarse pattern in them. It looks like the batch was just a bit too far off. Hopefully the dealer can take care of it for you. Here is a pic of SEL headrests for reference of the texture (in gray though - also for sale for $200 shipped lol).

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine look just like yours. I was at the dealer yesterday and asked the service coordinator if he was aware of the mismatch - of course he said no. He did say if they start to smell, you’ll know it. So, evidently it’s not a pleasant smell.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just noticed this last week. I have a 21 Limited and not only are headrests now a different color but the armrests in 2nd row are as well. Hoping my dealer will make it right. I’ve had mine 10 months.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts