Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like the idea of other owners being in touch with a new model. We will see some common issues and surprises.
I'm sure we'll hit 1,000 before the end of the week....we bought it Saturday and it had 70 miles on it. By the time my wife left for work Tuesday morning we'd run out a full tank of gas and it had about 450 on it. We both really rack up the miles....we traded in her 2012 Mazda (CX-7) with over 195,000 miles on it. My car is a 2015 Dodge Challenger with over 130,000.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome to the forum and no surprises or issues on this end it just purrs like kitten over 7500 miles on clock.
I’m glad you said that! I keep reading this forum and I see sooo many people with problems. I was starting to get scared and regret my purchase. I have almost 3K miles and no problems Thank God!!! Hope it stays that way!!!

·
Super Moderator
557 Posts
I’m glad you said that! I keep reading this forum and I see sooo many people with problems. I was starting to get scared and regret my purchase. I have almost 3K miles and no problems Thank God!!! Hope it stays that way!!!
great to hear about no problems the vast majority do not have problems and some times its just a very few but like any vehicle there is no perfect car I have a great dealership here so happy motoring and enjoy your new Palisade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts