Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,873 Posts
My dealership was able to give me my vin number, while it was on the transport. Some tell you that can't happen but it did with me and that was the one I got.
I was able to see the window sticker after the Palisade was in port, as most addons are put on at the port of entry. All that information went away as soon as the
Palisade left the entry port, while it was in transportation to my dealership.
They called me the day it got there, 3 weeks after leaving port of entry. I picked up the next day. Transport is taking a long time now because of not having enough transport drivers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My dealership was able to give me my vin number, while it was on the transport. Some tell you that can't happen but it did with me and that was the one I got.
I was able to see the window sticker after the Palisade was in port, as most addons are put on at the port of entry. All that information went away as soon as the
Palisade left the entry port, while it was in transportation to my dealership.
They called me the day it got there, 3 weeks after leaving port of entry. I picked up the next day. Transport is taking a long time now because of not having enough transport drivers.
Thank you for that information! Congratulations on your car! Do you love it so far?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try calling Hyundai customer service as the dealer should have Vin # on incoming vehicles and when expected .
I called Hyundai customer service today, and gave them the temporary vin number the dealer gave me and the little information I have on the car. They said they have never heard of a temporary vin number and that they can’t help me since I put a deposit on one already being sent to the dealer and didn’t custom order one, not that you really can do that anyways... she didn’t seem to know how to help me. She said no one has ever called her before about a car that hasn’t been delivered yet... guess I’m just waiting to see if the car exists or not...if it does, I’ll have it, if not, I’ll just dispute the deposit on my credit card. Just sucks not knowing for months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts